Sponsored by Leipzig Australia The Leipzig award $1000 to Best Film!
See short films by South Australian emerging filmmakers
Sunday November 20 at 7pm - Duration 3hrs including intervals
Rob Roy Hotel, 106 Halifax St, Adelaide SA 5000
Tickets limited. Book now! www.trybooking.com/BZTLK
(booking fee applies)
Submit a short film?! Go to: https://filmfreeway.com/Launch-1
Best Director: The Leipzig award $1000 to Best Film
Best Cinematographer: $500 equipment voucher hire from Pro AV Solutions + $100
Best Actor (established): 1 x Adult 10-week acting course at Actors Ink + $100 care of BK Concrete Cutting & Coring
Best Actor (emerging): 1 x Child 10-week acting course at Actors Ink + $100 care of BK Concrete Cutting & Coring
Best Writer: $250 care of Ben O’Brien
Audience Choice: Free double pass & free film entry to Fleurieu Film Festival 2023 + Free team registration for the Adelaide 48 Hour Film Project 2023 +$200
* Short films must be made by Australian filmmakers.
* Running time for submissions is recommended to be 10 minutes.
* If accepted into Launch Film Festival, you will provide a copy of your film as soon as possible. If you do not provide your film by the requested date, this may disqualify your film from being included in the Festival.
* Adapt Enterprises Pty Ltd has the right to use all films entered into the Launch Film Festival for the screening and advertising of the festival henceforth, whether that be photos, footage or both.
* If Adapt Enterprises Pty Ltd is unable to run a live, in-person event due to global or local catastrophe, you permit us to run your film (wholly or partially) in an online film festival or another live festival, at the discretion of Adapt Enterprises Pty Ltd.
* It is the sole responsibility of the filmmakers and their production companies if they breach copyrights for music, photos, scripts, any visual or written material within their films. Adapt Enterprises Pty Ltd will not be held responsible.
* No disputes will be entered into regarding prizes. The winners are the sole decision of the Adapt Enterprises Pty Ltd and its affiliates.