WELCOME to the LGBTQ LOVE STORY Film Festival.
This festival wants to celebrate all kind of LGBTQ love stories.
Those stories that are filled with passion, romance, obsession, or fighting injustice.
This can be a narrative story, a documentary, a dance or music video, or an animation. The festival takes place in London as part of the LOVE STORY FILM FESTIVAL which was run for its first year in 2019.
LGBTQ LOVE STORY Film Festival is organized by the successful New Renaissance Film Festival, ranked in the top 100 best-reviewed film festivals on FilmFreeway. NRFF has screened world and UK premieres and films that went on to win an Oscar! The team also runs the LGBTQ NRFF Amsterdam. (To watch one of the trailers: https://vimeo.com/200750662)
Join us for a festival that is all about community, creativity, diversity and celebration!
Best LGTBQ short short film, short film and feature film, Best Actor, Actress in an LGBTQ film.
(1) LGBTQ Love Story Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
(2) The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
(3) All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
(4) The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
(5) The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless Love Story Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
(7) We know all too well that most filmmakers have to work with a tight budget. Unfortunately however, WE CANNOT WAIVE THE SUBMISSION FEE.
(8) Due to covid we may have to replace the live screenings with an online festival. We will try to avoid this if possible. The festival will organise this to its best abilites, but the festival cannot be held accountable for any technical difficulties that may occur during or as a result of the online screening.
(9) PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL.