Kurz Klub is a reoccurring international short films festival that gives small and big creators an open screen to show their work.
The festival happens once every three months for each sesaons – winter, spring, summer and fall.
It is accompanied by drinks, sketches and discussions - all of which are short.
After all the films are screened, we open voting for audience award that is given to the highest voted short film.
All the winning films automatically enter considiration for Kino Bled Film Festival, which will happen between 17-25 June this year.
In conclusion, we keep it short and so should you.
Stay short. 🤏
Best event reel award.
1. Kurz Klub differs in ways that it doesn't descriminate. We take all shorts, new and old. Also if you have already submitted with us, you are welcome to do so every season. Until we accept the movie.
2. All film submissions should be made digitally, not via DVD’s in the post. If you are unable/unwilling to use digital submission, please contact us and we’ll work something out.
3. If selected to be showcased during the event, all screening copies must be received 2 weeks before event date, unless otherwise agreed upon
4. All photos provided must be clearly identified. Photos may be used for any festival promotions.
5. Non-English language produced films must have English subtitles or be dubbed in English.
6. Film Producers are responsible for insurance and shipment costs of films to Kurz Klub. The title of the work and name of entrant must be on all mailing containers, labels, can reels and film leaders.
7. Selected film entries will be notified one week after submission deadline at latest and unless otherwise agreed upon. Award winners will be announced at the end of the festival. An Awards Certificate will be awarded to the winners. Some Award categories may have co-sponsors providing prizes.
8. Filmmakers or screenwriters accepted and are attending the festival are responsible for travel, lodging, and all other expenses unless otherwise agreed upon.
9. Filmmakers or screenwriters accepted into Kurz Klub will receive the following:
Free admittance for for the whole crew and drinks.
Membership to the Kurz Klub.
Special perks such as KinoBled festival and more.
10. Film prints and other film material will be handled with utmost care. However, neither the Kurz Klub staff nor supporting theatre organisations staff can assume responsibility for damage or loss of the print and other film materials, en route or otherwise, during the course of the festival’s possession of the print.
11. All entrants certify that they have been given full rights to use any and all music in their films.
12. All stated information, eligibility and submission guidelines, terms and conditions of entry, and entry information is subject to change by the Kurz Klub Film Festival, without notice.