On Friday December 6th 2019 in Detroit, Krampus is back again for the 9th year with another festive holiday event: Krampus Night - A Holiday-ish Charity Extravaganza! Whether you've be naughty or nice, here's what's in store for you:
* The return of the badly rehearsed Christamahanakwanza Variety Show Spectacular
* The Wreck The Halls (WTH) exhibition of deranged holiday art and films
* The Krampus Bazaar of local artists selling art gifts for the naughty
* Demented festive decor by the Krampus Undecoration Anticrafting Party
* Swanky holiday-ish lounge music all night in the lounge
* Yummy food and delicacies with an on-site chef
* Holiday drink specials all night
And most of all, this event is a toy drive for Toys For Tots and canned food drive for Burners Without Borders to help those on our streets. Also to benefit BWB is a silent art auction of art, courtesy of the artists from the DAMNED Exhibition, to help purchase much needed survival supplies for the homeless.
For further details on the event, please visit:
KRAMPUS NIGHT 9 - A HOLIDAY-ISH CHARITY EXTRAVAGANZA
Friday December 6th 2019 - 7pm until 2am - Strictly 18+
Tangent Gallery/Hastings, 715 E Milwaukee St, Detroit, MI
Merry Krampus and stay naughty!!!
Submission are now being accepted for inclusion within the 8th annual Krampus Night Extravaganza. Please note that to qualify for submission:
- Your film must have a December holiday theme (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc) and the more non-traditional, the better
- You must be the writer, director or producer of the film
- Review copy must be available to be viewed from FilmFreeway
- Selected films must be available in a non-compressed digital format for download, preferably from Dropbox
The final deadline for submissions is November 18 2018.