Welcome to Kala-Samruddhi International Film Festival
After 1st and 2nd successful editions of our festival in the years 2018 and 2019. We could not conduct the 3rd edition due to COVID-19. So we are conducting both the 3rd and 4th editions simultaneously in this year that is 2021.
With films projecting over three days, we are all set to organize our full-fledged International edition of the festival. An inclusive and spirited festival designed to honor true film artists; Team Kala Samruddhi is all set to bring in celebrated juries consisting of several elite actors, eminent filmmakers, and critics from India and across the globe to judge the best films across all categories. Golden, Silver, and Bronze trophies to the winners are part of the competition in categories mentioned below in Awards & Prizes
Apart from films in various competition categories, the directorate is also contemplating screening of best films including retrospectives and best of festivals. Special packages like Iran, Azerbaijan, Russian and Turkish films, French short films, films from South East Asia are being organized.
We, therefore, invite you to participate in the 4th edition of KSIFF.
Submit your film and be included in our diverse program, and also have a chance to win one of our many awards at KSIFF - a collaborative platform for filmmakers that brings great talent together also helps to launch careers.
Note - Free entry for Marathi Short Film (Category), Contact for Code.
The following awards are constituted in FOREIGN / INDIAN categories for Feature Films / Short Films / Documentary / Animation & Music Videos
BEST FEATURE FILM
BEST SHORT FILM
BEST CHILDREN FILM
BEST EXPERIMENTAL FILM
BEST FILM ON SOCIAL ISSUES
BEST ENVIRONMENTAL FILM
BEST DEBUTANTE DIRECTOR
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
BEST MUSIC DIRECTOR
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
BEST FILM - LOCAL TALENT
BEST VFX FILM
BEST PUBLIC SERVICE FILM
SPECIAL JURY MENTION CERTIFICATE
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SUBMISSION & PARTICIPATION
The festival will not interact with anyone except the submitter and/ or the producer of the film. If any person - be it the actor, writer, director or anyone from the production crew tries to forcibly extract information about the status of the film from the festival authorities, the festival will have absolute rights to >>DISQUALIFY THE FILM<< from competition and/ or screening which you may kindly note. At the same time, the festival may take the decision to ban the production house completely from sending entries to the future editions of the festival.
Open to filmmakers worldwide, all genres and lengths depending on the categories mentioned.
- Filmmakers can submit more than one entry to the festival in any category.
- All films that are not in English must have English language subtitles.
- Each entry must be a separate submission which includes form and payment for each submission.
- To apply for special categories including Best Film / Best Director / Best Experimental film and the like, Filmmakers have to submit in the main category and only then you will be eligible for the special categories.
- Any entry that comes only in the Special categories will not be eligible unless you have sent your entry in the main category - Shorts / Features / Documentary
- The Festival reserves the right to determine eligibility of any work submitted.
- Entry fees are payable through FilmFreeway payment systems and are non-refundable.
- The decision of the Festival committee will be final and binding.
Response from festival:
Thanks for your Review.. but unfortunately hole Maharashtra is struggling suffering with disaster ,flooding.
Some of our great filmmakers, actor's, producer's lost everything in that so my first responsibility to do something for them.. and we done and doing also..
Not only yours no one's who were not attend the festival we not dispatched yet.. but surely we feel sorry for that.
Very soon we will dispatch trophy and certificate..
Thank you .