The City of Issaquah in partnership with Tarot 77 Entertainment presents The Issaquah Film Festival. The event will be held on July 15th, 2023.
We are very excited to connect and build a community of filmmakers from all over Washington State!
This special day-long program features some of Washington's most talented filmmakers — a unique combination of independent film stalwarts, rising stars, and local talents — presented in the growing film city of Issaquah.
Submissions are required to have begun development from 2022 to 2023. All participants must be Washington State residents. ALL AGES are eligible to submit their project to the event.
Start your submissions NOW! It's time to start creating. Gather with local filmmakers or friends and make something great! We welcome new filmmakers as well as experienced filmmakers.
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree:
1. I have read, understated and fully comply with all submission eligibility information, Submission Guidelines, Terms and Conditions of Entry, and Entry Eligibility requirements.
2. To the best of my knowledge, all of the statements in this document are true.
3. This film or video is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
4. I am duly authorized to submit this film to the festival.
5. I hold Issaquah Film Festival harmless from any damage to the print(s) or tape(s) en route or otherwise during the course of the festival’s possession of the film.
6. I certify that I have full rights to the use of the music in the entered work.
7. Once an entry payment has been processed, we cannot provide a refund. If payment is disputed, the account holder may be subject to any fees.
8. I give permission for Issaquah Film Festival to use stills, titles, copy, and/or information from the short or feature for promotional purposes
9. Entrant's name, address, and the production's title must be on each case or videotape / DVD.
10. If a film is invited to participate, the film must be shipped prepaid, insured and packed in proper containers or submitted online per festival request. Details will be provided upon selection.
11. Issaquah Film Festival does not assume any liability for damage to prints due to improper containers.
12. Issaquah Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Issaquah Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.