We are a festival dedicated exclusively to the technique of Time Lapse and Stop Motion. We started in 2012 and we are already a Festival of reference. The festival is organized by SOCUMO (Sociedad Cultural Molinesa), a non-profit cultural association which, by means of activities like this festival, promotes creativity, culture and, at the same time, makes our region better-known. This Festival started out by screening the work of one of our members, together with other friends who shared the same interest in timelapse. It turned out to be such a success that in the 2nd edition we decided to make it a competition. We received entries from all the world. Every year we try to improve this festival from the experienced gathered. Our best ambassadors are those attendees from previous editions, as they can vouch for the experience. We want to make a national and international reference festival of Time Lapse and Stop Motion, and make known our city, Molina de Aragón (Guadalajara, Spain) We hope to see you!
– There will be 8 prizes for the works with the highest score of the jury.
– Participation is open to everybody and is FREE.
– The entries must contain at least 50% TIMELAPSE or STOP MOTION.
– The entries must not exceed 7 minutes in length.
– You can participate from our website as well as from different online platforms. You will find the links to participate in our website.
– Should the entries contain voices and/or talks, Spanish will be the language used. Otherwise, the entries will have to show subtitles in Spanish.
– The number of entries to be presented is limited to one per participant.
– All entries subject to competition will meet the deadline to be presented on the 30th May 2017 at the latest.
– A professional jury will select 10 works
– A promotional video will be made by gathering a few seconds of every chosen entry. The association will be able to show repeated projections of the festival in future occasions.
– In order for the entries to be shown, the entries will have to be sent in HD quality (preferably in format 1920×1080, 25fps) and stereo sound.
– The festival will take (Place-date)
– There will be 3 prizes for the works with the highest score of the jury.
– All participants must accept responsibility of the fact that all entries presented are NOT subject to any legal claim.
– The organization reserves the right to modify any part of these rules if the circumstances so require; timely information about it would be given.
– The participation in this competition implies the full acceptance of its rules.