ONLY FASHION FILMS ACCEPTED.
International Fashion Film Festival Brussels is the very first of its genre in the capital of rising fashion design nation Belgium.
We invite film makers, designers, brands, advertising agencies, photographers, performers and creatives connect on one single stage to bring up the very latest in the sector.
The founders of the festival aims at creating a space for up and coming creatives of national and international renown to promote their work within the film and fashion industry. The most prominent artists will be awarded by an international jury of acclaimed professionals.
Screening Preference is given to film makers attending the festival.
The International Fashion Film Festival Brussels offers a unique opportunity for the fashion and film industries professionals to network with an international community of creatives and showcase their work. By becoming part of the conversation, candidates can get exposure and make an impact on a global scale.
The pre-selected creatives can run for set categories :
IFFFB AWARD CATEGORIES
Best International Fashion Film
Best Belgian Fashion Film
Best Music Film
Best Visual Effects
NEXT GENERATION AWARDS
Best NextGen International Talent
IFFFB PLEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD 2018*
The selection of nominees will be made by an international jury of reputed industry professionals. The festival audience will also get the chance to vote for running artists.
VOICE YOUR TALENT AND SUBMIT YOUR PIECE NOW !
SUBMISSION CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
– All submissions must be in English or have English subtitles.
– All submissions must have a FASHION THEME!
– Your film must be no less than 30 seconds and no longer than 20 minutes in length have been completed or premiered in the second half of 2017 (after 31 July 2017) or be on track for completion before 25 September 2018.
– Please submit via the online form with a downloadable link to your film as well as 2 or 3 high-res stills for promotional purposes.
- Maximum 4 films of which only one FREE Early bird entry
– IFFFB does not accept films containing pornographic images
– Notifications will be sent out to directors to confirm selected films
- Submission fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
> NextGen Award Submissions are for FIRST TIME STUDENTS ONLY submitting films on budgets under €2000.00 (Please submit a copy of your student ID)
> Professional Award Submissions are for Industry Professionals with film budgets up to €14999.00
> Corporate Brand Award Submissions are for film budgeted of €15000.00 and over
**If you have questions in regard to eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT DETAILS & DISCLAIMER
Regular Submission Fees for the IFFFB are mentioned below and is valid until 15 February 2018. Late submission fees applies after midnight on 31 March 2018. Extended submission fees applies after midnight on 31 May 2018. Once you click the "Submit" button below, you will be redirected to PayPal to finalize your submission...
> NextGen Award Submissions: Regular = €20.00 / Late: €25.00 / Extended: €40.00 (Please submit a copy of your student ID)
> Professional Award Submissions: Regular = €50.00 / Late €70.00 / Extended: €90.00
> Corporate Brand Award Submissions: Regular = €200.00/ Late: €275.00 / Extended: €300.00