The purpose of having “INDOGMA FILM FESTIVAL” in India is to give Expression of Freedom to those short film makers who are in the budding situation.
A number of people have dedication and passion to produce short film but because of scarcity of funds and resources, they are unable to find any platform to display such short film in order to provide opportunity to such budding film makers “INDOGMA” is being arranged at Faridabad (Haryana) near Delhi in India.
There are good numbers of social scheme by the Govt. of Haryana as well as the Govt. of India which need to be highlighted and promoted for the upliftment of such social causes, apart from .
Category: 1. Short Film 2. Documentary 3. Animation Film 4. Music Video 5. LGBTQ Film
Language: Hindi, English, Punjabi, Haryanvi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kumauni and Garhwali
Short Film Category
* Best Short Film
* Best Short Film (2nd)
* Best Short Film (3rd)
* Best Story
* Best Director
* Best Actor
* Best Actress
* Best Cinematography
* Best Background Music
* Best Editing
* Best DI / CC
* Best Child Artist
* Best Poster
* Best LGBTQ Movie
* Best Documentary
* Best Animated Film
* Best Regional Film (Language wise)
* Best Music Video
* Award for Social Awareness
* Award for Based on Covid-19 Pandemic
* Award for Women Empowerment
* Best Views on YouTube (If movies screened over YouTube)
* Best LGBT Film
* Best Student Film
* Best Web Series
1. The winners will be honored with a winning certificate and trophy + a short film
2. Film must be subtitled in English if the language is other than English and Hindi.
3. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
Year of production: September-2019 onward.
Short Film, animation, and documentaries: up to 30 min
Music Video: up to 08 min.
4. Films that participated in IFF-2018 to 2019 are not eligible for participation in 2022.
5. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
6. IFF-22 stages/process:
• Entry submission as per rules & regulations.
• Notification of shortlisted regular entries by the festival office. shortlisted late entries notification on 5 Nov 2022.
• Delegate registration to attend IFF-22 at Faridabad. All filmmakers must have registered as delegates to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
• Festival movies screening & workshops followed by an award ceremony in Faridabad on 16 November to 18 November 2022.
7. Indogma Film Festival 2022 does not take any type of financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding, and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
8. Once the film is submitted can’t be withdrawn under any circumstances, however, the festival director reserves the right to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
9. By submitting the movie to the Indogma Film Festival, the filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility for copyright issues of music, script, and other creative and technical aspects of the film.
Short films/Documentaries/ Music Videos/ Animation/ Web Series that are submitted must be the entrants’ original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.