The 2nd edition of the IndiEarth Animation Film Festival – hosted by IndiEarth in collaboration with the Alliance Française de Madras and the Goethe-Institut Chennai from 26 – 28 June 2015 – is calling filmmakers to submit their films for a chance to be a part of the festival!
The festival will present a wide variety of animation films from both established and upcoming animation artists from across India, France, Germany, South Korea and a host of other countries. The films selected for screening will showcase the latest techniques in animation, innovations in creative storytelling, and landmark animation films. The aim of this international festival is to support the art of animation and also provide a space for filmmakers – both upcoming and established – to showcase their works to wider audiences.
DEADLINE for submissions: 31 May, 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The festival is open to feature length as well as short animation films produced/ co-produced and made in any part of the world.
2) The films should comprise of any one or all kinds of animation styles and techniques including traditional, computer generated, stop motion, mechanical, and other.
2) Films completed between January 2013 and 31st May 2015 are eligible to participate in the festival.
3) Films can be sent via links to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the address below via pen drives or HDD.
4) All filmmakers should submit the digitally signed release form or post to the address below.
5) Only fully completed submission forms will be accepted.
6) Last date for submitting the completed submission form and preview material (film links)is 31st May 2015.
7) All filmmakers should register on www.indiearth.com and film trailers (if available online) should be submitted with completed profile with high resolution poster of the film on the website.
8) A director or production company may enter more than one film, provided a separate application form accompanies each film.
9) Filmmakers whose films are selected to be a part of the festival will be intimated by email and phone.
10) Final line-up of the films to participate at the festival will be decided by a Selection Jury and Festival Director.
11) To enter your film, please fill in the form below.