The fifth edition of IFFF is being organized by the Orange Film Academy, International Film Festival of Thrissur (IFFT), Centre for Media Studies, St. Thomas College, Thrissur, and International Folk films India.
IFFF fifth edition will be held on Jan 1-5, 2022 and projected as hybrid festival in which both online and physical screening of the films are planned and will be a pioneering effort in the State of this sort, mainly due to COVID-19 scenario and would screen the online films on its exclusive digital platform. IFFF has invited folklore-based short and documentary films for the 5th edition of the Folklore Film Festival.
For any further enquiry:
International Folklore Film Festival (IFFF) G5, Alukkas Castle,
Thrissur-680003, Kerala, India
Phone No.: +91-9496168654 / 9526466094
Website : https://orangefilmacademy.com/4th-international-folklore-film-festival2021-jan-8-10/
• FOLKLORE Documentaries & Short Films must be 60 mins or less in length. Feature Films must be 70 mins or more in length. Running time includes end credits.
• The last date for submitting the entries: 15th OCTOBER ,2021.
• The Entries should comply with the folklore themes.
Entries should be made between 2018 October 1 and 2021 September 30
• Filmmaker are required to submit online through via Google Drive Link or
FilmFreeway or Vimeo or any other platforms with Correct Password.
• Films in any language are acceptable. All films must have English subtitles.
• Films are acceptable even if they are already online.
• No film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its selection.
• If selected, the Film and Folklore Festival has authority to use stills, posters, titles, or
any information from the submission materials for promotional purposes.
• The Film and Folklore Festival is held harmless of any claims, losses, damages,
liabilities, and expenses which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving
copyright, trademark, or screening of any film.
• Showtime and venue scheduling is at the discretion of the Film and Folklore Festival
and is subject to change without notice.
COMPLETED SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE:
– Information about Submitter like Name, Email, City, Contact no. (Optional).
– Film submission with Film Poster, Info about your project, Duration.
Bank details :INTERNATIONAL FOLK FILM FESTIVAL
Bank : CANARA BANK,
Branch : Thrissur West Palace Road
Acc No : 0721101068026
IFSC Code: CNRB0000721
MICR Code: 680015003
For Further Queries Contact us via mail : firstname.lastname@example.org