AWARD WINNING FEATURES AND SHORTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR A WORLD-WIDE DISTRIBUTION. NO EXPENSES. REVENUES FROM THE FIRST MONTH.
IF YOU ARE A FILMMAKER, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS ASPECT IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED TO BE PRODUCED IN YOUR NEXT MOVIES.
THIS COMPETITION REWARDS EXCELLENCE IN EACH FIELD OF THE MOVIE PROCESS.
Best Action Movie (features&shorts)
Best Comedy (features&shorts)
Best Drama (features&shorts)
Best Fantasy (features&shorts)
Best Horror (features&shorts)
Best Romantic Movie (features&shorts)
Best Sci-Fi (features&shorts)
Best Thriller (features&shorts)
Best Music Video Clip
Best Animated Film (only for shorts)
Best Documentary (features&shorts)
+ EXTRA AWARDS
Best Lead Actor
Best Lead Actress
Best Set Design
Best Sound Design
Best Prosthetic Special Effects
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
RULES & REGULATIONS
Please review this document carefully.
Submission of a film constitutes acceptance of these Entry Rules & Regulations (by you and your agents).
HOW TO ENTER
We only accept film submissions via FilmFreeway platform.
The Festival requires that all films are submitted via a streaming URL link (password-protected as well).
All entries selected into IIPM Festival grant the festival the right to use any footgage from the screener, all submitted publicity photos and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for IIPM’s promotional purposes, without limitations.
The entry fee(s) must be paid via PayPal or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
*Entry fees are in Euros, per film and non-refundable.
*The Festival reserves the right to disqualify any submission, without refund of any kind, if it is not completed in accordance with these Entry Rules and Regulations.
*No right is due to production companies, distribution and directors during the entire period of the competition by the organizers of the IIPMF for screenings.
To be eligible for acception:
(1) You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
(2) The Festival disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for any failure to contact the Applicant using the contact information provided in FilmFreeway. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that the contact information provided in FilmFreeway is correct through the end of the Festival period.
(3) It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted Film. The IIPMF will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted Film. The IIPMF reserves the right to disqualify, without refund of any or all submission fees previously collected from the Applicant, any Film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials.
(4) We will accept films that have previously screened in other festivals.
(5) Non-English language works must have ENGLISH subtitles. If your project will be officially selected, English DIALOGUE LISTS are mandatory.
(6) By making the submission to the IIPMF, the submitter warrants that it/they have the legal right to enter film work to IIPMF own all rights to all elements of their film, or are authorized to use all elements in the film, and are authorized to submit for the film for exhibition and related uses by the IIPMF. Furthermore to, jointly and severally, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the INTERNATIONA INDEPENDENT PERMANENT MEMORIES FESTIVAL (“IIPMF”), its officers, directors, committee persons, agents, volunteers, and all other connected with or providing services to, whether paid, in-kind or volunteered (collectively “Indemnitee”), from liability, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that such Indemnitee might incur relating to, arising out of or existing by, whether by act or omission, including negligence, by reason of (1) the decision or act to exhibit or not exhibit a Submission submitted to IIPMF by the Submitter; (2) the advertisement, publicity, or exhibition of said Submission; or (3) the other use of said Submission by the IIPMF.
All Winners will receive digital award laurels and will be listed on the respective Winners page on our site and social network.
All the Winners will be mentioned in each press release about the IIPMF.
It is aknowledged by the Festival subscribers, that winners of each category agree that IIPM Festival offers to show their features or shorts to expert film distribution companies or sales agents, as listed in our internet site and Festival Regulations & Rules to evaluate opportunity of potential distribution. It is agreed and understood by the Festival applicant that any business opportunity for the filmmakers that may arise through the IIPM Festival, will generate a 20% commission on any stipulated contract with the above mentioned distribution companies. We work with a distribution company that accepts new movies only through us and has no expenses at all. If distributed, you can expect to share revenues from the first month and gain the 50% net of the whole income. Even the eventual dubbing has no charges.