Glendale Arizona film festival is a non-profit organization specialize on independent local and international filmmakers, hosted once a year in the month of May. We hosted event throughout the city Glendale, Arizona. We highly recommend you to join us and submit your work, your film budget is of no concern. We enjoy partnerships with local businesses, including many local colleges who sponsor screenings and activities for our members. We have a high acceptance rate and all filmmakers are welcome.
We provide trophies and audience awards.
Films must have been produced with in last 5 years
- EXHIBITION FORMATS for accepted films a frame rate of 24fps at high resolution .264 or Blu-Ray Discs or DVD No DCP format at this time.
•All non-English language films must have legible English language subtitles. Exceptions are made for entries with little or no dialogue.
•Its OK if your work was available on the internet or have been broadcast nationally on cable or satellite television prior to the festival screening,
•Accepted films must arrive with shipping and customs duties or taxes pre-paid.
•You may submit through FilmFreeway the link will be on
- Once accepted into the Film Festival, projection copy DVDs or Blu-ray discs . Must be in the possession of the Film Festival no later than MAY 1, 2016 . No materials, either screening copies or projection copies will be returned via mail, but will gladly be returned to the ﬁlmmaker or his/her assigned representative after the ﬁnal screening of the ﬁlm at the festival. I hereby grant Glendale Film Festival the unlimited right to utilize all production information, actor and key personnel likenesses, trailers, production photographs, posters, web sites, etc., in any and all situations deemed necessary by the festival organizers, agents, or promoters, for the expressed intention of publicizing the festival, without further license or permission from the ﬁlmmaker.
What you need to Send
- Copy DVDs or Blue-ray discs.
- Two stills from the film (color preferred, B&W accepted).
- Digital stills and press kits are preferred. Stills must be hi-res, at least 600 dpi contain an actual shot from the film
- One photo of the director, must be 600 dpi
- Full cast/crew list.
- Film synopsis – 120 word logline / synopsis of the film and a 20 word logline / synopsis of film. Short films are only required to provide the 20 word logline.
- Payment – if not paid through FilmFreeway, a check should be mailed to the festival.
ACCEPTABLE FORMATS FOR SUBMISSION
GFF prefers that you submit all materials using FilmFreeway. You may also send a downloadable link of your film (Vimeo, Dropbox, or YouTube) to : Submission@glendalefilmfestival.com or mail submissions to address on contact page.