GRACE! International Film Festival & Cinema Awards
is an annual international event focusing on independent filmmakers.
Located in the centre of Berlin, we look forward to host an unique event at Arsenal cinema theatre.
The Festival’s mission is to support independent filmmakers
and to bring them to wider attention.
Our aim is to give the talented filmmakers a helpful step in their future careers
and to provide them an alternative to the commercial film experience.
The Festival will showcase some of the excellentest international short films in
Narrative, Documentary, Experimental, Animation, Debut, Student, Woman-Filmmaker,
Drone Film, Music Video.
The GRACE IFF accepts screenplays as well.
We take to heart the amount of work put into each film.
The committee judge all films equally and with great respect and consideration.
The quality standard of GRACE IFF is very high,
so finalists of this competition can be really proud of their achievement.
The festival turns once a year. Each edition will end with its finalists,
which will be notified by the end of the edition, and receive their certificate awards.
We do organize screenings for each season.
All the finalists will go to the annual competition
ending with the live screening event in Berlin.
Some of the winner films will also be screened at other international film festivals.
The festival has a debut and a student category to submit
and provides special fees for them.
The Festival accepts films of any genre and format.
Please note that we will not display your films or screenplays online,
with the exception of a poster, a description and/or a trailer.
BEST OF THE FEST - Best Film - PRIZE MONEY + TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
SPECIAL MENTION - AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST NARRATIVE - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST ANIMATION - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST DOCUMENTARY - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST EXPERIMENTAL - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST DRONE - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST MUSIC VIDEO - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST SCREENPLAY - TROPHY + AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST DIRECTOR - AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER - AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST PRODUCER - AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST ACTOR - AWARD CERTIFICATE
BEST ACTRESS - AWARD CERTIFICATE
Prizes will be given to both categories and individuals. Prize money will also be given depending on the number of submissions.
1. The competition is open to International entries.
2. Feature films are 45 minutes in length or longer. Short films are under 45 minutes in length. All non-English speaking films must be presented in their original version with English subtitles.
3. GIFF confirms that the festival has the permission to exhibit your film during the festival. Submission of a work implies that the Festival can employ moving image excerpts and reproduce stills of exhibition promotion. Credit will be given to any filmmaker of such material is used in Festival promotion. The Original copyright holder retains all rights to their work.
4. You may submit multiple entries but must pay an entry fee for each.
5. No refunds will be given.