Hundreds of frames. Thousands. And combined, they form the magical experience of what we call a film. That... is a FrameFushion. The FrameFushion International Film Festival is an international film competition with a public screening event held every three months in the lovely city of Luxembourgh, located in...(can you guess it?)... Luxembourg!
Celebrating films and filmmakers from all around the world, our mission is to discover high quality and ambitious films, to promote filmmakers’ works and to be the next step in their career.
At the FrameFushion International Film Festival, we aim to give a platform to short documentary's and short fiction films. We welcome all sorts of genres with a maximum length of 30 minutes.
Selected projects will receive a special link to reserve seats for their crew. Are you a film enthusiast that would like to join this cinematic experience? Tickets for the live screening event will become available on February 5th 2024.
Think your film deserves a stage? Or just want to take your filmmaking career to the next level. What are you waiting for? Join us at the FrameFushion International Film Festival.
Best Short Film
- Filmmaker(s) must be the owner of the submitted content
- FrameFushion accepts films from around the world.
- Films must be at least in 720p (Preferably1080HD). Films below 720 will be disqualified from the competition.
- Films must be of good quality, good audio & lighting. No social media videos or reels.
- You must supply all contact information on your submission
- You must add title, synopsis and other information for your film, series, etc.
- All foreign films MUST have English subtitles unless it is a silent film.
- Student Filmmakers must show a valid student i.d. to receive student discount & Awards (will be asked for i.d. upon acceptance)
- Our judges make a selection based on good: story, audio, lighting and overall film quality.
- Sexually Explicit content is NOT eligible, FrameFushion will disqualify immediately.
- By submitting you agree that FrameFushion will use parts of the film for promotional reasons for the festival, during and after the festival, for any promotions we or our afilliates exhibit, anywhere
- By submitting your film to the FrameFushion International Film Festival, you are stating that you are the legal owner of the property and have full rights to submit it into the film festival. It also states that you give us permission to exhibit your film in the festival and in any marketing we do. FrameFushion will conduct in person live screenings throughout the year. Entries into our festival are also entries for each event, and permission to exhibit your content to one or more of our events, which works as a marketing tool for your content.