IMDb qualifier’s Florence Film Awards is a monthly and annual international film festival with monthly live screenings.
Florence is the city of the Art and we think that films are the highest point of the Art. Our mission is to promote films, and be another step up in the filmmakers' careers.
Each month, our Jury will award the best films.
A selection of short films will be screened every month in Florence at "Immagina Film School".
MONTHLY COMPETITION (44 categories):
Best Picture (feature film or short film, any genre)
Best Feature Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Indie Feature Film (low budget)
Best Short Film
Best Indie Short Film (low budget)
Best Short Documentary
Best Super Short Film
Best Web/Tv Series
Best Music Video
Best Trailer / Teaser
Best Commercial / Promotional Video
Best Mobile Short
Best Student Film
Best Inspirational Film
Best Short Script
Best Feature Script
Best First Time Director
Best Director Feature Film
Best Director Short Film
Best Director Super Short Film
Best Original Screenplay
Best Original Story
Best Original Score
Best Original Song
Best Production Design
Best Costume Design
Best Makeup and Hairstyling
Best Sound Design
Immagina Audience Award
All winners receive a free certificate (pdf/jpg file).
- Short and feature films, in the form of narrative (fiction), documentary (non fiction), experimental or animated film.
- Music Videos
- Web/TV Series (also pilot)
- Feature Scripts, Short Scripts
By submitting your film, take note that:
- You agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purpose.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
- The films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English or Italian)
- The scripts must be in English or Italian.
We do not accept:
1. Amateur videos
2. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
3. Films involving politics / films promoting political agenda
4. Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD