The Association Rive Gauche – Festival, Florence, Italy, is pleased to announce the 8th Firenze FilmCorti Festival.
May 04 - 07, 2021
Piazza Le Murate
Florence, Tuscany 50122
Call for entries is open
Deadline: February 10th. 2021
Four days Festival with many attractive events, special guests (Directors, actresses and actors, and s.o.).
- Best film of the whole Festival: € 500,00
- Best fiction: call for entry for Hollywood Screening Film Festival. Personalised plate for all the winner. Parchment for all the Finalists.
- Screenplays Contest for long or short script the InkTip package, that includes: the first 3 winner screenplays will be sent to the best Hollywood Production Companies where they will be examined. Parchment for all the Finalist.
- Experimental and Innovative films: Personalised plate for all the winner. Parchment for all the Finalists.
Animation and School films: Personalised plates for all the 3 winners. Parchment for all the Finalists.
- Documentaries: Personalised plates for all the 3 winners. Parchment for all the Finalists.
All the films have to be sent in a version with Italian or English subtitles:
All the films included in the Official selection have to be sent in a version with Italian subtitles.
Free waiver is not admitted.
How to submit screenplays for both short films or feature films: Original screenplay for short films must be no longer than 30 pages, whereas screenplays for feature films must be longer than 30 pages. Screenplays must be in English or in Italian. Applicants have to send, along with their works, a short abstract of the screenplay and their CV,
Response from festival:
Thank you for your feedback. We also hope to know you in person, also because that would mean the Festival will take place live! As we all do hope!
Have you got the Laurel for the Official Selection? And our communication about the possibility, we offer for free, to send us some material about your work we'll post in our site and networks to let the people know you have been selected and the features of your work?
All the best and let's stay in touch.