Fashion On Film is the culmination of a project to bring various art forms together in celebration of local and international Fashion art.
The program combines short films on fashion (music videos, animation, documentaries) with a live fashion showcase and regional fashion exhibit. Join hundreds of craftspeople, artists and industry people together for a world-class celebration of fashion. Offered by the California Film Foundation, in partnership with Sacramento Fashion Week, this eye-popping program seeks the most amazing visual artists to showcase their films about or inspired by fashion.
Top prize is $1,000.00 US
All films submitted will forever be useable by California Film Foundation, Sacramento Fashion Week or our designees to promote Fashion On Film and our organization's activities.
Film makers are encouraged to submit any work of fiction or documentary. films are judged on their relevance to the fashion industry and/or ability to promote fashion.
The Project: Create a short film on an aspect of the Fashion industry. This could be any format (music video, documentary, narrative etc.) but must have local fashion as a theme. Filmmakers are required to join http://www.californiafilm.net/group/fashion-on-film
to be eligible.
Find your own subject or contact CFF to find one. CFF can introduce potential film teams who wish help to fashion talent to create a compelling film to screen with the Sacramento Fashion Week 2018.
Final Submission Deadline: February 1st
1. Each team will have one “producer” legally responsible. Producer represents to CFF that he/she is the sole owner of aid film, solely responsible for film's content, and that ALL necessary clearances, licenses and permissions have been secured.
2. Finished films must be a maximum of 6 minutes in duration including ALL credits. End Credits may not exceed 30 seconds in length <NO ACCEPTIONS>. The finished film must be NTSC mono or two channel stereo in 16x9 aspect ratio.
3. Submit to the agreement here and provide a private Youtube or Vimeo link via email to admin@SacramentoFilmFestival.com. If the project requires a password, give it to us. Be sure there is NO COPYGUARD on the file.
4. By submitting The producer is in agreement to all rules listed to be considered for the project.
5. Organizers will refuse any film that can be considered pornographic or that depicts graphic sex and/or violence.
6. Films made specifically for this program should include the following statement: "Made as part of the Fashion On Film program of the California Film Foundation".
7. Films will be forever usable by the California Film Foundation, Sac Fashion Week and the Sacramento International Film Festival either all or in part for any activities including marketing, sales, and exhibition. QUESTIONS: 916.524.5138