**We have extended the submission dates**
Fashion Alliance World presents Fashion Art & Film Festival 2018
June 22 - 23
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fashion Art & Film Festival (FAFF) is focused on the fashion art and film genre.
The two day program consists of fashion shows, art displays, film screenings, awards, and celebrity performances.
FAFF aims to offer rising creative filmmakers the opportunity to have their short and feature films screened by A-list celebrities, television directors, established designers, professional music artists, and dance choreographers such as
(Creative Director of P. Diddy's Can't Stop Won't Stop)
FAFF guests will experience fashion art and film collections from around the world.
The festival program will take place in two locations in Fort Lauderdale.
Day One will include an art gallery, film screening trailers and along with a fashion show preview at (F.A.T. Village)
Day Two is the main event with red carpet and press, celebrities, film screening, award ceremony, fashion show, and live performances at the (War Memorial Auditorium)
Celebrity Choice Award
Audience Choice Award
Please read all rules and regulations before submitting your project.
a. Fashion Art & Film Festival is hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
b. The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries.
c. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fashion Art & Film Festival, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
1. Submitted films must be 44 minutes or less for short films
2. Submitted films must be between 45 -100 minutes for features films
3. A digital screener is required (Vimeo preferred)
Do not send any discs or files to us.
4. Genre includes
Action, Thriller, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
5. We will NOT ACCEPT films with
Gore, Extreme Violence, Animal Cruelty, Nudity or Porn Content.
6. The film must have been completed in 2017. Films completed in 2016 will only be considered if they premiered in 2017; films premiering prior to 2017 will not be considered
7. Rough cuts or cuts with "temp" sound will be accepted. Please let us know what elements of your film are missing by writing La3films.email@example.com with “TECH NOTES ON:” plus your film’s title in the subject line.
8. More than one entry may be submitted. Each entry must include a separate entry form and submission fee. Films submitted without proper payment will not be considered.
9. Entry fees are non-refundable.
ONLY COMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED BY THE FINAL DEADLINE. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS
ONCE YOUR FILM IS ACCEPTED FOR THE FESTIVAL:
a. Upload an official poster, synopsis and (Vimeo) link of your film.
b. All films must be in English or have subtitles in English
c. Films must be submitted to at least one Genre in order to qualify for additional technical categories
d. After a film has been a Semi Finalist, the filmmaker will be notified. Semi Finalist does not mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that you are now eligible for the awards consideration and you can use the festival Laurel’s for your promotions