This is an International Dance Film Festival and is held in May from 7 to 16 in Tenerife, Canary Islands.
It takes place within the DanceTTack program, a festival that includes live dance, workshops, discussion forums, professional meetings and other activities.
The projections are made in different municipalities of the island for a week, and in others provinces. Prizes are revealed on the last day.
- Best international dance movie
- Best Canarian dance movie.
- Choise for co production.
Please, read carefully:
Open call for CineDanza de DanzaTTack2021, International Dance and CineDanza Festival, that will held from May 7 to 16, 2021 in El Sauzal (Tenerife - Canary Islands).
Deadline is April 1 of 2021.
Tthe reception of proposals will be made exclusively through FilmFreeway.
(DanzaTTack does not charge a registration fee).
- In a first selection, each work will be classified as In Consideration or Disqualified according to whether or not it complies with the regulations.
- In a second phase, the works that are considered by the jury will be classified as Undecided. This means that the piece has been pre-selected (the platform does not have this option).
- When the jury has completed the voting and the organization has verified that everything is correct, the works will be classified as Selected or Not Selected. At this time the original laurel of the Official Selection of DanzaTTack will be sent. We will not validate any laurel that is not the original from us given.
- The week before the festival starts, the results of the scores will be published on www.danzattack.com.
The status of all the works that have reached this point will remain in Selected, except the winner of the contest and the one selected for co-production, which will be awarded. There could be an Honorable Mention too.
A high quality HD copy of the piece will be requested if selected.
Bases of participation:
- The International DanceFilm Festival, DanzaTTack2021, is competitive.
- Only one work can be submitted per director. Those sent from the first will be disqualified.
- The maximum duration of the work presented, including credits, will be 15 minutes.
- The date of the piece cannot be earlier than 2018.
- The selected videos may be exhibited at the El Sauzal Cultural Center and other alternative spaces on the date estimated by the organization, depending on the final program established and will be between May 1 and 31, 2021, and in the International Competition of Choreography Burgos New York at the end of July 2021. The dates and places will be published on www.danzattack.com and on social media.
- The screenings are organized non-profit, however, the express authorization of their producers is requested for the realization of the corresponding exhibitions.
- Documentary works, those that are exclusively animation, video clips and, in general, those that are not considered dance films are expressly excluded. We recommend that an allusion to dance appears in "Project type" or "Genre".
- In the case of dialogues, the works must contain subtitles in Spanish.
- The official selection will be made public on social networks and on the festival website. The official communication of the selection will be made from the festival mail, invalidating any other way.
1.- Prize for the best work of cinematographic dance, endowed with five hundred euros (€ 500),
2.- Prize for the best Canarian film dance work, endowed with five hundred euros (€ 500), and
3.- Selection for co-production, endowed with five hundred euros (€ 500), consisting in the selection of a director to co-produce a new work that must be premiered at DanzaTTack2022.
The amounts of the prizes may vary depending on other support received by the festival.
The prizes may be declared void and will not be cumulative.
Participation in the contest implies acceptance of the bases. The jury's verdict is final.
In case of being selected, we will contact the email that appears in the registry.