The DIFF High School Film Showcase, part of the annual Dallas International Film Festival, is a student showcase for emerging youth filmmakers. Open to North Texas area high school filmmakers, the Showcase highlights current creative works from today's top talent among high school filmmakers.
Teachers and sponsors of current high school student film programs are invited to submit up to three (3) films from their school or program through FilmFreeway for DIFF committee review.
- The high school showcase is competitive.
- Selected student films from each high school will be screened at the Dallas International Film Festival.
- Screened films will be awarded laurels.
- Student filmmakers with screened films will receive two DIFF Passes to the entire festival in addition to walking the Red Carpet as directed.
- Maximum running time is 10 minutes per film, films exceeding 10 min will not be reviewed.
- Schools and film programs may submit up to three (3) films.
- Student films selected for the Showcase must have a festival quality, high resolution format file uploaded to FilmFreeway link by the final deadline.
- Submitted films must have been produced between June 1, 2022, and March 1, 2023.