The second edition of Côte d'Azur Web Fest will take place on May 18 -20, 2020. Côte d’Azur Webfest is the first international web festival on the French Riviera dedicated to presenting, recognizing and advancing short form digital content from around the World.
The future of Digital short-form content shines brightly and at Côte d'Azur WebFest our objective is to ensure that Filmmakers will gain access to the industry professionals that will help them to take things higher dimensions. Côte d'Azur Web Fest will take place in The South Of France during the Festival de Cannes. The festival is a very fast paced and exciting environment where independent filmmakers and content creators will have access to industry experts, producers, content buyers, international celebrities and talented industry innovators all in a world class and exciting environment that will spur imagination. Filmmakers and content creators will leave this glamorous French Riviera city inspired and educated with innovated new ideas and strategies whilst gaining new contacts and potential collaborators for future projects.
2019 Official Selections were announced via press release and all chosen Finalist & Semi-finalist content were screened at the Prestigious Marche du Film’s Gray d’Albion theatre to top industry professionals and major content acquisition experts.
Winners of the 2019 Côte d'Azur Web Fest Awards including the prestigious Côte d’Azur Prize were announced at Gray d’Albion In Cannes on May 20 2019 and a press release was issued on May 31 2019.
We look forward to seeing you all at the 2020 Côte d’Azur Webfest.
Best Comedy Web Series
Best Reality Web Series
Best Sci-Fi Web Series
Best Action Web Series
Best Fashion Web Series
Best Dramedy Web Series
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
Best Actor - Web Series
Best Actress - Web Series
Best Supporting Actor - Web Series
Best Supporting Actress - Web Series
Best Director - Web Series
– Submissions are accepted through FilmFreeway only.
– Entry fees are non-refundable.
– Applicant can submit more than one series to the festival.
– Each submission requires an entry fee.
– Content submitter must be 18 years of age or older.
– Submissions must be the intellectual property of the submitter, and/or their team. No proxy submissions.
– All series are eligible to submit regardless of production date.
– Submission must have at least TWO (2) produced episodes available to view at time of entry – EXCEPT FOR PILOT AND FIRST LOOK CATEGORY SUBMISSIONS
– Episodes cannot exceed 20 minutes in length. Series with individual episodes exceeding 20 minutes in length are welcome to submit a shortened version(s) of an episode(s) for the purpose of entering into the festival.
– Please choose the genre that best represents your series even if your series can be classified under more than one category.
– Duplicate submissions under a different category are allowed, but a separate submission form and payment must be made.
– Côte d’Azur Webfest Official Selections must submit a minimum of 2 episodes from a new season of the project to be eligible for consideration.
– Entries that are not in English must be dubbed in English or have English subtitles for at least 2 episodes.
– By submitting to Côte d’Azur Webfest, you confirm that you hold the rights to (or are authorized to use) any and all audio and video in your web series.
– Côte d’Azur Webfest will not be held responsible for any claims stemming from the failure of the creator/submitter to properly obtain the rights to material submit and/or screened.
– All Decisions made by Côte d’Azur Webfest are final.
– All federal and state laws apply.
– By participating in the Côte d’Azur Webfest, each participant agrees to hold Côte d’Azur Webfest and its employees, directors and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the event or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
– You grant Côte d’Azur Webfest the right to use the name, logo, and content of your web series for awards presentations, highlight reels, and promotional material, you grant screening rights to the Côte d’Azur WebFest to use at our discretion at the Côte d’Azur Webfest and online for any promotional purposes. Submitting content creators/filmmakers must hold complete ownership and rights to any material submitted to The Côte d’Azur WebFest.
– Côte d’Azur Webfest reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.