It was one of the longest running short film programs on Argentine TV. Now, the same producers and directors of the program are calling for the First International Online Short Film Competition.
Certificates to all winners and prizes to be defined.
1. The festival is open to any film in any genre.
2. All expenses related with shipping of the films for submission will be on applicants’ account.
3. Films will not exceed 20 minutes.
4. Production format is open to filmmakers’ own discretion.
5. Films must have been produced from 2019 onwards.
6. It is also mandatory to include information: credits, director’s filmography or CV, short film synopsis, 2 digital images (may be film scenes photographs, backstage photographs, actors or director photos)
7. The Festival Selection Committee will be responsible for the film selection and the program will be determined by Festival Programming Department.
8. The members of the Jury will be chosen by the organizers and their names will be published after the deadline for submissions.
9. Awards to the following categories: Best Short Film, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Production, Best Photography, Best Sound, Best Music, Best Animated Film, Best Art Director, Best Horror Short Film, Best Drama Short Film, Best Comedy Short Film, Best SciFi Short Film .
10. Filmmakers will not be entitled to claim any compensation for the use of their films by Cortoscopía Film Festival.