#CW - Cinema of the World is a quarterly film event of short films.
#CW is the first festival which is specifically created to help independent filmmakers to raise their awareness about the kinds of films made in the world.
Filmmakers competing in festivals are not bound to any condition which requires them not to show their films anywhere else. Rather awarded films will be given priority over others as it being the purpose of our festival to educate through the best. Still, all decisions will be taken by the jury and they will decide which films to grant submission for the festival.
Submit your film to #CW and become mentor to many.
Note: it is the sole right of the festival to which film to select and which to reject.
All selected entries receive Official Selection Laurels and Certificates of Participation.
All winners will receive laurels and certificates.
Jury Award - Best Director
Jury Award - Best Screenplay
Jury Award - Best Cinematography
Jury Award - Honorable Mention
Audience Award - Best Short Film
Audience Award - Honorable Mention
Depending upon the number of entries for each category and the quality of films submitted, we could also award:
Jury Award - Best Costume Design
Jury Award - Best Editing
Jury Award - Best Actor
Jury Award - Best Actress
Jury Award - Best Action
Jury Award - Best Animated Film
Jury Award - Best Comedy
Jury Award - Best Drama
Jury Award - Best Fiction Film
Jury Award - Best Documentary
Jury Award - Best Horror / Thriller
Jury Award - Best Black Comedy
Jury Award - Best Music Video
Jury Award - Best Mockumentary
Jury Award - Best Mystery
Jury Award - Best Experimental
1. To submit your film to the Festival, you must first upload your film to either Vimeo.com or YouTube.com.
2. By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by the #CW – Cinema of the World. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
3. Posters of all submitted films will remain on our website for as long as the festival is in existence.
5. Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
6. Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category.
7. We accept every kind of film.
8. The Festival is open to everyone. If you’re under 18, you will need to include a parent’s name and contact info.
9. Only online submissions are allowed.