OFFICIAL WINNERS, SEPTEMBER 2020 Edition will be announced tonight at midnight, UK time.
Congratulations! 21 OFFICIAL SELECTIONS, SEPTEMBER 2020 Edition:
"You might be experiencing occasional slow website load time due to maintenance and server issues at our service providers side, Kindly bear with us"
CKF International Film Festival (CKFIFF) is an IMDb listed film festival, designed in UK for the indie filmmakers who would like to present their creative work with an understanding that it is submitted to a jury comprising of producers, filmmakers, independent script writers besides include alumni of Met Films Institute, London. As CKFIFF is organised to promote and collaborate with new and established filmmakers from various genres, we’ve kept the entry fee reasonable.
CKFIFF is currently headquartered in United Kingdom although our International judging panel and support partners are scattered across the globe. The festival submissions run every month. All monthly selections and winners are notified at the end of the respective month or beginning of next month. Once a year, we organise the Annual CKFIFF Festival Event where we will screen the best of the final selected (refer Rule no.3) submissions from every month (except the Feature Film Category; their trailers, special excerpts'll be screened throughout during the Event) in a theatrical projector based presentation.
You are welcome to submit your current project(s) in multiple categories classified as "Films" based on duration (qualifies to compete for film and crew awards), "Actors" (qualifies to compete for cast/performer awards) and "Screenplay/Script" (qualifies to compete for screenplay/script awards).
We send all entry received acknowledgements with relevant information within 48 business hours of submission to the email ids available via FilmFreeway. Please check your email junk/spam/trash folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
In case you haven’t received it still, it may be due to server errors. Please drop a quick email to: email@example.com and provide an alternate email id to arrange a resend.
Dear Official Selectees/Winners
We communicate all official laurels and certificates with useful information within 72 business hours of notification date to the email ids available via FilmFreeway. Please check your email junk/spam/trash folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
In case you haven’t received it still, it may be due to server errors. Please drop a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide an alternate email id to arrange a resend.
The Festival annual event for 2019 entries will be held in the winters of 2020 online due to the current covid 19 situation. The winning projects will be notified via a separate email in due course of time and their projects will be given an opportunity to be showcased at the Festival's YouTube platform by invitation. Besides annual winners 2019 will also be invited and honored along with annual winners 2020 at our next year's annual event. Stay safe and Healthy!
Micro Short : up to 5 minutes only (including titles)
Music Video : up to 5 minutes only (including titles)
Micro Short : up to 10 minutes only (including titles)
Mini Short : up to 15 Minutes only (including titles)
Mini Short : up to 20 Minutes only (including titles)
Student Mid Short : up to 30 minutes only (including titles)
Mid Short : up to 30 minutes only (including titles)
Feature (Fiction & Documentary) : Beyond 30 minutes only (including titles)
Short Screenplay : up to 2 pages only (including titles)
Short Screenplay : up to 25 pages only (including titles)
Screenplay : up to 75 pages only
Screenplay : up to 175 pages only
Web Series/ Mockumentary Episode : up to 30 minutes only
Actor (Female Foreign)
Actor (Male Foreign)
All selected entries receive Official Selection Laurel. Winners will receive Official Certificate, Laurel. The annual winners will be presented with:
An Official Laurel
An Official Certificate/ Trophy
A Special gift voucher/ cash price (based on film submit category & sponsors)
Special mention/ trailer previews on our film production/ promotional websites/ associated social platforms.
BEST FILM OF THE MONTH
2ND BEST FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
2ND BEST SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST STUDENT SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
2ND BEST STUDENT SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST ANIMATION SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST EXPERIMENTAL SHORT FILM OF THE MONTH
BEST FEATURE OF THE MONTH
BEST MUSIC VIDEO OF THE MONTH
Cast & Crew Awards
BEST ACTOR (Female)
BEST ACTOR (Male)
BEST ACTOR (Female Foreign)
BEST ACTOR (Male Foreign)
BEST PRODUCER / PRODUCTION
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER / DOP
BEST SCREENWRITER / SCREENPLAY
1. CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2019 is a monthly based film competition with annual screening open to all Organizations /Agencies /Independent /Producers /Directors.
2. Submission will be accepted through submission partners.
3. Our jury screens the monthly selections PRIVATELY (meaning: it's not a public screening!) and from there we select the winners. Only the winning films will get a chance to participate to a second selection at the end of the year. If they pass the second selection, we'll screen them at our Annual Event. Where one film from each category will be awarded.
4. All submissions are final. No refunds are provided.
5. All genre films/trailers/creative projects will be accepted.
6. Winner films will require HD format of the film on festival demand for screening in annual event through Vimeo download or Dropbox.
7. All films which are selected / nominated for the competition or Festival, will be informed only by emails & listed on festival website.
8. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision of festival selection committee will be final.
9. All non-English foreign language films / regional language films must have English sub-titles.
10. Festival organizers will not be responsible if film is not screened due to film format problem.
11. Festival director reserves the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
12. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees.
13. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotions on our social/ internet platforms, awareness & non commercial purposes.
14. The excerpts/ trailers from films send for CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 can be shown on the Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet/ our Websites etc. for Promotions / Publicity. On submission to the festival, the organizing company reserves the right to show/ telecast the monthly selected winner films posters/ trailers/ full film and related material on its associated social platforms/ internet/ educational platforms for explicit promotion of the event and after for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of submission to the event.
15. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
16. Entrants agree that CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizers will not be held liable for any copyright violations by you or your films.
17. CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 reserves the right to not screen any film for any reason it deems valid.
18. CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 will communicate all details through email communications only, so please give authorized email ids and respond to emails asap. No phone call inquiries.
19. Entrance fee is non-refundable. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. No refund for non selected films and incomplete entries.
20. CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizers reserve rights to change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants .
21. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
22. Festival Director reserve the right to take all decision about festival
23. The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants; misbehavior will lead to disqualification & legal actions.
24. CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL and organizers reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
25. The decision of the management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Films once entered in fest will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Participation in the CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2019 implies acceptance of all these rules.
27. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all, no inquiries or arguments will be entertained.
28. Agree the above terms & conditions of CKF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizing committee and promise to abide by it.
29. The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the CKF International Film Festival The applicant confirms that he / she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer / right holder to enter this film in the CKF International Film Festival and make available the print for screening. Under NO circumstance, the authorities of CKF International Film Festival and Competition will entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.