The Bobcat Film Festival (BFF) takes place in Milledgeville, Georgia and is open to all Georgia universities and colleges, as well as Georgia High Schools.
Our goal is to offer networking and collaboration opportunities for college and high school students.
BFF will be an in-person event in 2022. All officially selected films will be screened.
Our keynote speaker this year will be Neil Landau, who is the Director of Screenwriting for the Master of Fine Arts program at the University of Georgia
*Make sure to check out our Facebook and Instagram page to stay up to date on information.*
The Best High School Film, Best College Film, and Fan Favorite will be awarded a CASH PRIZE!
All participants accepted to the festival will receive a certificate.
There will be separate awards for the high school and college entries.
- This festival will accept submissions from students of high schools and colleges in the state of Georgia.
- The Bobcat Film Festival coordinators will allow all genres of fiction filmmaking.
- Films must be less than 10 minutes to be considered.
- Films shall be free of nudity and distasteful profanity or violence.
- All films must be original work and any music or other properties must be backed and turned in with proper licensing.
- Although faculty are allowed to participate in the production of the film, the majority of the work such as writing, directing, camera operation, sound recording, and editing must be held by students.
- Films are subject to being viewed by the audience for Fan Favorite Award.
- The film must have been made while in school since 1/1/21
- Submitted films may be used in promotional use for the next Bobcat Film Festival