Blissfest333 “Poetry in Motion"
Poetry Online Film Festival
CommUNITY. Creativity. BLISS...
Our mission is to create unity within our commUNITY and bring love, peace, harmony and bliss to a festival about creativity and individuality.
Blissfest333 rated as "Best Fest 2016" by EverFest
Blissfest winners get official winning laurel, an official winning certificate and TBA prizes for top films. Best Films will have a live screening in Colorado Springs at the Cortonwood Center for the Arts.
More information at: blissfest333.com
OFFICIAL Blissfest333 “Poetry In Motion” SUBMISSION RULES:
Films will be screened on Facebook, YouTube and on our website.
1) Submission Format:
Films must be submitted with a digital online screener Poetry Films Only up to 30 minutes
2) All entry fees paid are non refundable.
3) There are no restrictions on distribution status. There are no requirements or restrictions for premiere status to submit to the festival. We welcome poetry films. Films with mature content must indicated. Pornography is not permitted under any circumstance; there is a difference between art and pornography. The festival's management has the final say in what is considered inappropriate material.
4) All submission screeners must go through a screening process to qualify for selection. After completing the screening process notification of acceptance will be sent out by email.
5) As films are selected they are notified of selection and sent to programming for inclusion into the festival film schedule. Filmmakers are notified in the order of selection and not submission dates. Please be patient as your film goes through our screening process. We are unable to reply to emails asking if your film has been selected or where it is in the screening process.
6) The official exhibition formats for the festival are a digital file such as MOV or MP4.
7) After a film has been selected and the filmmaker is notified, the film will be listed on the festival web site under official selections. Once you are notified please send us by email a promotional photo in JPEG format only and a short word film synopsis for inclusion on the festivals web site, additionally, we will require several synopsis of varying lengths. You may also send a web page link to your films web site which will be linked from ours.
8) Remember the promotional picture and synopsis you send us will also be used in the festivals official program. If you do not supply a short word synopsis your program listing will only show your title and promotional picture.
9) All entered films Blissfest333 a non exclusive limited use agreement to use film titles or trailers or film posters for festival and film promotional use only including online, print or broadcast media to promote the festival and selected films to the industry and general public. Filmmakers fully retain all rights, title and interest in their films and all intellectual Property.
10) Official selection films must provide their final exhibition copy to the festival programming department 30 days prior to the festival unless using your screener.
11) Blissfest333 is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
12) The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
13) The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Blissfest333 Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
14) Films may be used in future Blissfest333 screenings, and kept in the Blissfest film library.