TMA - Tracks Music Awards.
Winners announced every last day of each month.
You will bever have to wait more than 30 days to have a result.
And you can come back the month after and compete again !
October 2019 is our #34th competition.
All our previous winners are listed on our website : https://americantracksmusicawards.wordpress.com/
We now accept MUSIC VIDEOS and behind the scenes videos too!
The Tracks Music Awards is an international monthly competition with a list of winners published every last day of the month.
Pick your categories and do not wait !
Our contest selects motivated and creative artists from all over the world.
We receive submission from a wide range of artists, established or emerging. We select many different talents and people, not regarding their fame or achievements but regarding what they send us to listen to.
We accept songs, sounds, each kind of track, any genres, any langage.
The best of the best may be in touch with a management company with a branch in Los Angeles and Paris.
Awards and Prizes include :
- You know your final status the last day of each month, whatever the date you submitted.
- Winners are determined by a Management agency
- All our winners are sent to our event partners who may pick artists for live performances. Have your profiles set up with pictures, videos, press articles...
- All winners listed on our website, some will feature on the front page
- A winning certificate (digital) to each winner
- Your song and/or music video listed on our partner entertainment platform (if you want to)
Entries are non refundable.
If you submit to Best original song for a film and Best film score, your submission must specify the movie attached (title, director, link to official page...)
This is NOT a music video contest. Some categories allow to submit music video, please check every category detail.
When you submit a score, do NOT submit the film. You will be disqualified.
Each entry MUST come with :
- a title
- an artist / band name
- at least ONE picture (artwork or artist headshot)
- an artist biography, at least 5 lines.
- a country of origin.
If one element comes missing, we reserve the right to dismiss your submission.
We appreciate to have the lyrics, and about 5 different visuals to discover the artist.
You can submit to multiple categories.
Sound quality : we do accept studio, live, demos. Please ask yourself : do my track will be appreciated as it is by the professional people who will listen to it ?
Format : we prefer .mp3. We accept .wav and professional formats as flac and aac. If you choose another format than mp3, we may ask you to send the mp3 in addition for easiest sharing.
We accept all langages.
Non-english lyrics must come with a translation. This translation must be the closest to the meaning of the lyrics. Meaning a translation do NOT have to rhyme.
Each winner will receive its certificate and informations by e-mail.