5th Annabhau Sathe International Short Films Festival’ will be held from 029 May 2022 in national film archive of India auditorium at Pune. law collage road. ‘Annabhau sathe short film committee and Nirmiti media’ has been organized this FESTIVAL. There will be an array of different programs in this 2-days festival. Being the 5th year of the festival will host programs like Panel discussion, workshops, Expert guidance in Film-making, discussions and your queries will be answered by famous filmmakers and producers. Sounds exciting? Well, there are lots more!
WINNERS of the short film category will be honored with a Cash prize, trophy, and Certificate.
To submit a film, connect to www.asfpune.in or
Call for entries : contact: 8552829111
Annabhau Sathe international short film festival Pune 2022 Awards
Annabhau Sathe best short film- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 10000/-
Best Director- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs.2500/-
Best Documentary- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 5000/-
Best experimental Short film- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 3000/-
Best Screenplay- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1500/-
Best cinematography- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1500/-
Best editing- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1500/-
Best Sound design- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1500/-
Nilubhau Phule best actor- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1500/-
Smita Patil best actress- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1500/-
Best child actor- Trophy, certificate & cash Rs 1200/-
The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2015. You can send entry with online form and google drive link of the film.
2. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screen due to technical problem.
3. The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non Fiction or Animation.
4. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
5. Total running time of short film must be less than 35 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
6. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
7. ASF organization has right to use the Entries / Send / Selected / Nominated films, and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes.
8. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
9. This is Short Film Competition, from over all films juries will select Only 30 Short Films for Screening.
1. The Online entry form/application will be considered only on receipt of administrative film submission entry fee of Rs.1000/- (One Thousand rupees) & foreigners Rs.1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred only) by Cash or Demand Draft or Cheque, or money transfer in
Money Transfer : Bank Account Details: Acount Name- Anna Bhau Sathe Film Festival Pune Branch -Bank of Maharshtra Patas, Daund.Account No 60372905601IFSC Code - MAHB0000172
Regular Submission – 26 Jan 2022 to 12th March 2022
Late Submission –
If you have not paid entry fees as on 26 Jan 2022 to 12th March 2022 We will not considered your short film for cash prizes awards as per ASF rules.
Film should be submit before deadline. The Annabhau Sathe international Short Film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.
Mailing Address for the festival office
Nirmiti Media Solutions
Sr. No. 18/10B, Sainagar,
Near Kalyani School Manjri
Ph Sandip : +91 85528 29111
395, Vishnuchaya Apt., Mangalwar
Ph Sandip : +91 85528 29111