Around International Film Festival // Paris Official Selections ✈
Annual Independent event for all Feature, Shorts, Documentary, Experimental, Commercial, Music Video, Animations, Student Films, Series, TV, and New Media. Every month, the international community awards the creations to serve ARFF Paris Official Laurel and evaluates in advance all for to participate in the yearly Award Ceremony.
We are @Cannes//Mipcom Oct.13th-17th & @Berlinale //EFM Feb.22th-26th
Feel free to say hi, for collaboration and distribution opportunities together.
All the ARFF International Editions are the Official IMDb Award Listing Qualifier. Monthly Selections may share their nominees on IMDb. To have more chance in the yearly competition:
It's also possible to submit separately on ARFF Barcelona ✈
ARFF Amsterdam ✈
ARFF Berlin ✈
All selected participants receive our ‘’Official Selection'' Laurel every month.
Yearly Finalists are showcased to be promoted in 4 ARFF Cities during the entire year.
The same film can be submitted on different sections and the different cities of ARFF International to have more opportunity at the International Award Event and to get the customized laurels from ARFF Berlin ✈ ARFF Paris ✈ ARFF Amsterdam
It is possible to order Official Certificates after getting selected for the Monthly Editions. Yearly Awards & Certificates are free of charge only for the Winner Filmmakers.
1. Official Selections will be announced on the 1st day of every month (CET time zone) and will be published on our official Facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
2. Around International Film Festival Editions have two phases of elimination system as monthly and yearly. Our judges have access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly. Please be sure that you have the proper English subtitle on the trailer and the full movie.
3. ARFF International does not post the current creations online. Also, we only screen your film with notification at the end of the year. ARFF International has access to online data shared through FilmFreeway and other channels. Yearly selected filmmakers, will be invited for the local events to be certified and also for the Q&A Sessions.
4. If your creation has the potential for a collaboration opportunity such as; distribution, (co)production, or any commercial usage, Around Films keeps the right to make previews with 3rd parties. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation through the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection in the safest way.
5. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway or the other associated platforms with an online screener. Please don't send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ''Project in the Spotlight'' participators do not have any privilege and selection guarantee in competition. Festival will inform in advance if your film is selected for the yearly events. Following up with the Yearly Shortlist is the filmmakers' responsibility.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and accepting all the Rules&Terms. The submitter is responsible to provide the correct data on FilmFreeway in each section about the film and the team. If you'll be making an IMDb contribution as a Monthly Selection, stating the month on the Official Selection status is a must. Only the yearly Finalists have a right to process it as Winner on the Around International Film Festival page.
7. Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted and also changing the event destination up to the global circumstances. The same film can be submitted in different sections to have more opportunities.
8. Festival has the right to download for using snippets, sequences, still images from the submitted material with music&sound to share on print, social media, and the website. Also to share the IMDb data of the associated industry members. No film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its participation has been publicized. During the festival, no participating film may be screened outside the festival venues prior to its official presentation at the festival. ARFF International has the right to shortlist your film automatically for screening, Non- responsive filmmakers have to cover the commutation payment due to the festival's full rental expense, stated on the Venue agreement. Screening sessions and fees are determined between the Venue and the Festival. The filmmaker is responsible to follow up, with the e-mail data has given on FilmFreeway also has to contact the festival in advance, in case of any confusion. If you haven't heard from us after your Official Selection, it means that your creation remains as a monthly selection.
9. Festival does not offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t selected for the monthly/yearly editions, mistaken orders, and the cancelled events due to local and global circumstances. Priority Submissions or Now Submitting Invitations do not have any guarantee to be selected. ARFF International keeps the right to disqualify the film in case of unresponsive emails for the (online) screening, violating messages or comments against the Rules&Terms and it will be followed up with the legal action. Official Certificates are free of charge only for the Winner Filmmakers. Monthly Selections, Honorable Mention, Finalist & Semi-Finalist filmmakers may order, optionally. Festival does not offer Free Submissions, Fee Waiver formerly.
10. Music video and Animation works have the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award. Please visit ARFF Paris & ARFF Barcelona Editions also to submit directly on the Music Video&Animation categories. ARFF International Mention and Best Trailer categories are out of the yearly competition.
InkTip Prize Package: Where producers go for scripts and writers.
Winners of the Package will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Companies who are InkTip members include ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 375 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
Thank you for sharing your unique creation and being a part of our network.
*See you Around*