Welcome to the 2nd Annual Fear Fame Film Festival.
This new exciting festival will take place in Central Florida. We are looking forward to reviewing new great films. Our judges are award winning actors and directors along with some special guest celebrity judges to determine the award winners.
The accepted films will take place in a spacious movie theater that will be viewed by movie lovers.
At the event we will have vendors, actors, actresses, directors, cinematographers, special guest and filmmakers.
Can't forget the live interviews and coverage.
Awards will be given in the following categories :
Best Student Film
Best Overall Picture (new to 2nd annual)
Best Original Music Score.
All films will be screened by our panel of judges and selected entries will be screened at the Theater.
Each selected entry will get ONE pass for their film screening at the festival which will be held in Florida (Flights or Hotel accommodations not included).
As a special bonus, selected winners will be interviewed to discuss their film.
General Submissions Rules for the Fear Fame Film Festival.
The Fear Fame Film Festival accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of entries to or from Fear Fame Film Festival.
Rules & Regulations
Short Films should be no longer than 30 minutes
Feature Films are accepted.
Student Film must be from a credited school and filmed while attending school.
1. Film entrants must provide a FilmFreeway online screener.
2. Entry forms and payments will not be processed without accompanying preview copies in one of the accepted formats for film applicants.
3. All entries must be in English or - Subtitled, Dubbed in English, unless special arrangements have been made with the festival.
4. All films selected for screening at the festival grant Fear Fame Film Festival the right to use stills and excerpts of up to two minutes for promotional purposes. Trailers will be provided by the applicant if requested.
5. Fear Fame Festival is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged entries.
6. Exceptions to the festival regulations must be authorized by one of the festival directors.
7. Multiple entries are permissible, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry and fee.
8. Submissions will not be returned
9. All fees are nonrefundable.
10. Submitting to the festival for consideration is not a guarantee of being programmed.
11. Selected film must provide a DCP format to be premiered at festival.
I/ we have read, understand and agree to, and will abide by, all of the rules & regulations posted.