Armen resides in Northern California with his wife and son Carlo. He's been a writer and producer for the last 15 years. He's written, produced and directed 2 short films ( Blind Fate and The City). He is currently working on a new screenplay (Action/Thriller) working title "Gabriel". Additionaly, he is finishing a book titled "Three Women". The story revolves around three women who immigrated to U.S. from Middle East and find an unbreakable friendship and comfort in one another during a difficult time in their lives.
PRIDE JEWEL - INTRODUCTION
Thank for you the opportunity to introduce “Pride Jewel” and describe the context in which it was created. In short, Myself and my writing partner wanted to craft a plot-driven action thriller that prioritized the reality of the characters’ motivation while adhering to the practical realities of a professional production. The goals are:
• Detail the immigrant’s emotional and moral struggle to choose between good and bad, leveraging the many barriers that impact accessibility to a traditional career path.
• Integrate the characters’ choices into a believable narrative so that the audience can identify with their conflict.
• Create an epic bad guy character, Cyrus, that would attract an A-list actor.
• Develop a story line that has international appeal and a pathway to a compelling sequel.
• Make the story flexible enough so that it could be altered to accommodate shooting it in Asia, Europe or North America.
Sincere thanks for your time and consideration.