We are accepting film submissions from Colorado State University (CSU) students and alumni for our first annual Through The Student Lens film festival. Proof of CSU student/alumni status will be requested. There is no submission fee.
Through the Student Lens looking for documentaries, short films, animated films, personal narratives, experimental work, and any combination of these. There is no restriction on content and we are open to any form of self-expression that expresses your world-view.
This program is supported by Colorado State University's ACT Human Rights Film Festival.
1. You must be a current Colorado State University (CSU) student, CSU alumni, or the film must be a collaboration with a CSU student or alumni. Proof will be requested. There is no fee to submit films.
2. You can submit up to 3 films.
3. Length of work must be between 30 seconds and 10 minutes including credits (no exceptions)
4. Format must be mp4 or mov
5. Please include the title of your film, the date it was completed, the length, credits and a synopsis. Excluding these may result in your film be disqualified.
6. We are only accepting films that were completed after January 2019 up to the present
7. Submissions with dialogue in languages other than English MUST be subtitled in English
8. Entrant MUST upload their films to FilmFreeway's site