Welcome all Creative's! The MorArt Creative Film Festival is a virtual platform for talents from all over the world! It is a celebration of short films, features, documentaries, podcasts, music videos, animation, web series and much more. We are a diverse team of people who have established this festival with the initiative to bring out new talents into the world. We want to give equal importance to all the submissions that will be submitted on our festival page. Part of the submission fees will be donated to worthy causes that promote humanity and diversity!
We are the first film festival to put creative's on the global map, all of the submissions will be featured on our Roku TV Channel - Creative Entertainment Network! CEN is a 24x7 entertainment channel that will stream through ROKU network. Enjoy our virtual film festival on your ROKU devices, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android and Apple devices. With unlimited on-demand content at just the click of buttons we bring you the biggest network of talents!
What makes it more special is that filmmakers and talents from the entertainment industry can support their projects through the CEN creators club! You can advertise on our platform and collect donations for your future projects.
CEN and MorArt Creative Film Festival is a collaborative mission to make a platform for creative's by creative's. We connected from across the globe, USA, UK and India with the same passion for offering a grassroots platform and a desire to extend reach for the struggling artist. We are not a big corporation, we actually care about you and your art. Join our network today!
Submit your entry here on FilmFreeway
Subscribe to our channel - Creative Entertainment Network
Connect with us on social media
Sarah Haskett- Festival Director
Sarah Haskett is the founder of Creative Mental Health, a non-profit organization based in UK.
Brian Parker - CEN Channel Director
Brian Parker is the founder of Parker Media Network. He is based in USA.
Mary Anthony - Creative Director
Mary Anthony is the founder of Morart Films - an award winning production company based in India.
Our Roku TV Channel - Creative Entertainment Network will accept submissions for a large variety of categories, with awards in:
Best International Narrative Short
Best Short Narrative
Best Documentary Short
Best Animated Short
Best Experimental Short
Best Micro Short
Best Covid 19 Film
Best Student Short Film
Best Music Video
Best Actor in Short
Best Actress in Short
Best Ensemble Acting in Short
Best Female Directing in Short
Best Male Directing in Short
Best Script in Short
Best Editing in Short
Best Music in Short
Best Feature Film
Best International Feature Film
Best Human Right's Film
Best Female Directing in Feature Film
Best Male Directing in Feature Film
Best Actor in Feature Film
Best Actress in Feature Film
Best Music in Feature Film
Best Cinematography in Feature Film
Best Long Feature Script
Best Human Right's Film
Best Social Justice Film
Best LGBT'S Film
Best Environmentalist Film
Best Women's issue Film
Best Culinary Film
Best First Time Filmmaker
Best Dark Comedy
Best Web Series
Best TV Pilot
CEN and MorArt Film Festival will not be held responsible for any unauthorized inclusion of:
- Any copyrighted and/or trademarked content or materials within or relating to the submitted project, including any content or materials that are or may become the basis for any Third Party Claim/s for copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, trademark dilution or unfair competition
- Any content or materials within or relating to the submitted film that are or may be the basis for any Third Party Claim/s. If any unauthorized inclusion of materials as set out above applies to a submitted film, CEN reserves the right to forego consideration of that film, or to withdraw the film from confirmed programming – in which case any and all fees paid prior will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any film or project that has pornographic content, or is extreme in offense to any racial, religious or political group, or other, without reimbursement of submission fees. If you have any concerns that your submission may be viewed this way you are encouraged to contact us before submitting your content
- All the submissions which are in mother tongue or native languages must include subtitles.
- We have no restrictions on your film’s premiere status or online screening status.
- Shorts must be less than 45 minutes.
- Multiple submissions and multiple category submissions are accepted.
- You can submit again your work for the following months.
- Your submission grants MorArt Creative Film Festival the permission to use trailers, teasers, film posters and stills for promotional purpose.
- There are no waivers or refunds for submission fees.
- All submissions must provide screener link via FilmFreeway.