The intense experience of a woman and her family as they come to terms with the early onset of Alzheimer's. The protagonist struggles with the gradual loss of identity and lack of control over her own life. Her husband and daughter deal with the strenuous journey of caring and their own dilemma between love, responsibility and aspiration. Hopes, ambitions and dreams often fade away as their lives get disrupted in the absence of adequate institutional, social and emotional support.
Geeta Lal SahaiDirector
Geeta Lal SahaiWriter
Geeta Lal SahaiProducer
Gayatri SharmaKey Cast“Adhira Goswami”
Sarbasis BhattacharyaKey Cast“Gaurav Mazumdar”
Shrinkhla SahaiKey Cast“Shivani Mazumdar”
Project Type:Feature, Short
Runtime:49 minutes 11 seconds
Completion Date:June 26, 2018
Production Budget:10,000 USD
Country of Origin:India
Country of Filming:India
Shooting Format:Full HD (1920X1080)
● Nritya Abhayas – Bharatanatyam Dance DVD – a dance educational (90 minutes) film on Padma Bhushan Guru Saroja Vaidyanathan and Bharatanatyam. The DVD was formally released on September 23, 2014 by Minister of State for Culture, Delhi, India.
● Journey Towards Inner Quest – (40 minutes) biopic on Padmabhushan Guru Saroja Vaidyanathan, December 2014
● I have a Dream… Short Documentary on Changemaker, Kavita Kumar – Film Scholarship awarded by FOKUS and International Association of Women in Radio & TV (IAWRT), 2012
● Mother of my daughter- courage in profile…biopic on the mother of a mentally challenged girl child. 30 minutes. Telecast on TV(2011)
● Benzy-story of a mentally challenged child - 30 minutes. Telecast on TV(2011)
● I exist…documentary on various facets of Special Childrem. 30 minutes. Telecast on TV(2011)
● Recovering from Ruins… –(45 minutes) On Bhuj Earthquake and its aftermath. It was made for SAVE THE CHILDREN, UK. (2002-2003)
Links for documentary films on YOU TUBE & VIMEO:
Changemaker- Kavita Kumar – I have A dream. (The film is about Changemaker-Kavita Kumar who is largely making use of music therapy to make mentally challenged children independent and self-reliant). Link-
Interview with singer DEVI:
Interview with writer Manju Kapur link:
Documentary on Mentally Challenged link:
Documentary on Saroja Vaidyanathan link:
Short TV documentaries
● Domestic Violence
● Mental Health
● Mental Health and Women
● Christian Women and the Divorce laws
● Girl Child
● Child Labour,
● Rape and the law, etc.
● Documentary script for World Lung Foundation
● Serial Script and screenplay for DD serial- Ek Samay ki Baat
● Script and Screenplay for Pachpan Khambe Lal Dewarein, DD Production
● Documentary Script for Ministry of Panchayati Raj
● Documentary Script of all the films that I have made (details given )
● Scripted and Presented Feature on Child Labour(For AIR)
● Scripted and Presented Feature on Foeticide( For AIR)
● Produced/scripted/Directed 13-episodes Feature on Hindustani
Classical Maestros—RAAG SAMPADA—for All India Radio, 2005.
● Conceptualized/Produced/Directed/Scripted and Presented Biographical documentaries on Baijis-Women Singers (For WORLDSPACE)
● Conceptualized/Produced/Directed and Presented documentaries on Legends of Hindustani Classical Music, like Pt. Bhimsen Joshi, Vidushi Kishori Amonkar, Vidushi Gangubai Hangal, etc. (For WORLDSPACE)
● Short Story—Living in Shadows won an international award in Global Short Story Competition, July, 2010
● Short Story- The Stalker—included in an international anthology- Undiscovered Gems, 2012. Published from UK.
● Short Story—A Dream is just a dream—won first prize in an online international short story competition, 2013
● Non-Fiction- Beyond Music — Conversation with Hindustani Classical Maestros. Publisher Niyogi Books. 2015.
● Fiction- The Colour of my Being, Translation of novel from Hindi to English. Publisher- HarperCollins, India. 1996
● Biography – In Search Of Justice. Publisher- Educreation. 2017.
Relevant Work Experience in TV & Radio:
- Consultant-Programming Head, FOCUS TV, New Delhi (January 2011-November 2011)
- Programme Director, Worldspace Satellite Radio (April 2003– December 2009 )
- Programme Director, HMV-SAREGAMA FM content (July 1999 - 2002)
- Producer, HOME TV (September 1994- 1997)
I make films on issues that concern us, our lives and to initiate a dialogue.