Cannon River Watershed Partnership is not yet sure about accepting film submissions to Downstream Film Festival for 2021. Check back later once we make a decision.
The Downstream Film Festival is a non-competitive event, designed to promote the sharing of ideas and the exploration of thoughtful action. All participants will receive complimentary passes and recognition on the Cannon River Watershed Partnership website.
1) Films must have an environmental theme
2) Films must be 20 minutes or less
3) Films of any genre are welcome
4) Student films are encouraged
5) All filmmakers who submit will receive a complimentary pass to the event