Christian Youth GOOD VIDEO CONTEST is for young people ages 12-18. The contest is designed to encourage you to produce a GOOD VIDEO that brings a little light into a sometimes dark world. Specifically, we want:
To encourage you to create.
To encourage you to enter the next Christian Youth Film Festival; March 12-13, 2022.
To encourage you to pursue education and/or careers in film.
To add positive video content to online communities.
Christian Youth GOOD VIDEO CONTEST will showcase “non-cheezy” stories where faith, hope, and love prevail. We’re looking for outstanding films with captivating characters that move, surprise, inspire, and entertain.
Finalists will be screened and winners announced prior to live-stream event.
All officially selected videos will receive comments, critique, and suggestions from our panel of judges.
All finalists will also receive some really cool CYFS stuff which may include a t-shirt, flash drive, sticker, or lanyard.
The Winner will receive cash! (USD)
1. Open to all youth ages 12-18. Proof of age required.
2. Content must be positive, wholesome, and conform to the Christian Worldview.
3. Running time must be between 1 and 3 minutes.
4. Video theme: TRUST
5. Video must be in horizontal or landscape orientation.
6. Video must include our CYFS logo slide during the first 5 seconds. Download it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tzzCg0s-MMSMbFHCxhUJzRrDFqr7CrIS
7. Video cannot use copyrighted music unless a release is also submitted.
8. Video cannot refer to, or promote any company names, logos, products, or similar.
9. Video must be in English or have English subtitles.
Each entry must include the following:
• Your Full Name and Country.
• Mailing Address and Phone Number (for notification and receipt of prize money)
• Proof of student’s age: (school ID, Passport, Driver’s license, Birth Certificate).
The video must be the original work of the student. All videos become property of Christian Youth Film Society and may be used or edited at our sole discretion.
After the Deadline, as many as 15 videos will be officially selected based on the rules and goals of the contest.
Then, up to 8 videos will advance to the finals.
Winner will be announced through a live stream screening and awards event.
The choices made by Christian Youth Film Society Inc. staff and associates are final.
Industry professionals, producers, and ministers will serve on our panel of judges and determine winning entries based on:
• Creativity / Originality
• Message conforms to a Biblical Worldview
• Uplifting, Inspirational, Endearing, Entertaining
• Excellence in production value