Welcome to the international 4S Film Festival and Photography Contest dedicated to the world of Skate, Surf, Ski, Snowboard including all different types of Skateboarding, Inline Skating, Longboarding, Downhill, Surfing, Big Wave, Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Wakeboarding, Skiing, Freeriding, Racing, Snowboarding, Snowkiting, Park, Halfpipe, Big Air, Freestyle and many more.
Choose one or multiple categories to submit your work.
We are looking forward to seeing your project!
the 4S Film Festival Team
Official selected works will be screened at the venue and can participate in the contest among the following categories:
4S - Best Short
4S - Best Feature
4S - Best Photo
4S - Best Artwork
4S - Best Drone
4S - Best Action Cam
4S - Best Cinematography
4S - Best Music
4S - Best Editing
4S - Best Effects
01) By submitting your film or photo to the festival you confirm that you own the full rights to your work and have the permission to screen it.
02) Submissions are only accepted online. Please do not send any DVDs. Online Screener is necessary. Entry fees are not refundable.
03) Works that show extreme violence, hurt current or foreign laws, containing pornographic or disgusting content are not accepted.
04) We accept films in any language from all countries over the world. Non-English spoken films must be subtitled in English, except Italian spoken ones, that do not need any necessarily.
05) After submitting your work you will receive notifications about the judging status.
06) The decision of the jury is final.
07) If you do not want us to promote your work on our website and other channels in order to keep your premiere status please let us know.
08) By submitting your work you agree that we can use the submitted trailer, photos and description of your film on our website. We will never show or screen your film without your permission.
09) Award Winners can use our Laurel for their marketing and promotion but are not allowed to sell or use the laurel for works that have not been part of the festival.
10) The jury has the right to nominate your submitted work for a different category as the one for it had been submitted.