Toronto Food Film Fest is the only multi-day, food focused film festival in the foodie capital of Canada: Toronto. TFFF2021 takes place on Oct 1-4th, 2021.
Where there's food, there's a story. We showcase independent films about food and food culture from around the world. Curated snacks, workshops and thought-provoking panels make this event one not to miss.
Toronto Food Film Fest does not require films to have premiere status.
All films must be in English or contain English subtitles.
Rules & Terms
1. Films must feature food or food culture as a key component or theme.
2. Films must be in English or contain English subtitles.
3. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to secure clearance from all copyright holders of materials, locations and persons included in the submitted films and photographs.
4. Toronto Food Film Fest will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials, locations and persons within or relating to the submitted films or photographs. Toronto Food Film Fest reserves the right to disqualify any film with unauthorized copyrighted materials.
5. You agree to indemnify Toronto Food Film Fest in the event that such rights have not been properly transferred. You also certify that this film is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
6. You will not hold Toronto Food Film Fest responsible for damage to, or loss of any or all materials en route to, from or otherwise at the festival and assume all legal responsibilities therein.
7. Submissions are reviewed by the Toronto Food Film Fest programming team. The applicants whose film(s) have been selected for inclusion in the film festival will be notified by July 31, 2021 via email.
8. If your film is selected, you authorize Toronto Food Film Fest to screen your film and will provide an exhibition copy in a required format. You also grant the Toronto Food Film Fest permission to use stills and excerpts from your film for promotional purposes worldwide and in perpetuity.
9. Submissions may not be withdrawn once they have been accepted and you have confirmed, except at the discretion of the Toronto Food Film Fest.
10. Award winners will be selected by the Toronto Food Film Fest.