Think Shorts is one of the largest short film publications in the world. We specialize in reviewing short films with a star-rating and a 200-word critical review.
All short films submitted to Think Shorts will be reviewed and published on our website. If your short film cannot be made public, feel free to submit a trailer instead.
We offer submitters two publication options:
Standard Review: Featured on homepage and social media. May take up to 30 days for publication.
Priority Review: Featured at the top of our homepage for 7 days and recommended across all film pages for 7 days. Promoted on our social media. Guaranteed publication within 48 hours.
Please note that Think Shorts is NOT a short film festival. We are a short film platform that reviews and promotes short films.
Here's what we do:
1. Reviewed films will be given a unique film page within our platform.
2. We will also promote your short film review on our social media; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
3. We allocate all short films a 'Featured on Think Shorts' badge/laurel.
5. Your short film will be permanently hosted on our platform, until you decide to remove. You can edit your film page details at any time by contact us.
Terms of entry:
1. All short films must be publicly hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. If your short film is currently in the festival season you can submit your trailer and change the video once your festival season has concluded.
2. Short Films must be 40 minutes or less. Trailers must be 5 minutes or less.
3. You can submit a short film that was produced/released in any year, country or language.
4. We accept all types of short films, including: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Documentary, Experimental, Horror, LGBTQ+, Music, Mystery, Sci-Fi and Thriller.
5. At this time we are unable to refund submissions.
6. We accept all languages and countries (subtitles are not required).
7. Before submitting, please ensure you have a still image (without text) of your short film within your FilmFreeway project page. Please also list any social media accounts for tagging, as well as information on genre, subjects, country, language, year of release, cast and crew details.