Think Shorts is the largest short film platform in the world with over 5000 short films, spread across 500+ categories. We specialise in reviewing short films with a star-rating and a 200-word critical review.
Each month, we award the most liked short film as 'Film of the Month' - this is based on the number of visitor likes a short film receives within a publication month.
All short films submitted to Think Shorts will be reviewed and published on our website. If your short film cannot be made public, feel free to submit a trailer instead.
Please note that Think Shorts is NOT a short film festival. We are a short film platform that reviews and promotes short films. We do however award 'Film of the Month' to the most liked short film. This runs monthly.
Here's what we do:
1. Reviewed films will be given a unique film page within our platform which will be categorised according to genre, language, year of release, country and subject. Short films complete for 'Film of the Month' - based on visitor likes.
2. We will also promote your short film review on our social media; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
3. We allocate all short films a 'Think Shorts' badge/laurel. Film of the Month' winners will receive a unique badge/laurel.
5. Your short film will be permanently hosted on our platform, until you decide to remove. You can edit your film page details at any time .
Terms of entry:
1. All short films must be publicly hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. If your short film is currently in the festival season you can submit your trailer and change the video once your festival season has concluded.
2. Short Films must be 40 minutes or less. Trailers must be 5 minutes or less.
3. You can submit a short film that was produced/released in any year, country or language.
4. We accept all types of short films, including: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Documentary, Experimental, Horror, LGBTQ+, Music, Mystery, Sci-Fi and Thriller.
5. At this time we are unable to refund submissions.
6. We accept all languages and countries (subtitles are not required).
7. Before submitting, please ensure you have a still image (without text) of your short film within your FilmFreeway project page. Please also list any social media accounts for tagging, as well as information on genre, subjects, country, language, year of release, cast and crew details.