The Industry Next film and screenplay initiative is focused on finding the next generation of filmmakers, screenwriters, and musicians in the name of inclusion. This season is open to women in entertainment! Submit your film or screenplay for a chance at being a featured speaker at a future Ermantourage entertainment summit in 2020. Winners in each category also win mentor meetings with a variety of names in entertainment. Features and pilots are welcomed for the screenplay category, and features, pilots, and shorts are welcomed for the film category.
*A portion of submission fees go towards Beyond Freedom, a survivor run non-profit based in SoCal that provides resources for victims of human trafficking and endeavors to bring awareness and an end to human trafficking.
Erman Baradi is a Filipino American writer and producer deemed "top networker in Hollywood." He is the founder of Ermantourage and co-founder of The Film Empire and MixKnowledgy.
Winners in each category to be featured for a Q&A at a future Ermantourage entertainment summit in 2020, an event celebrating creatives of diverse backgrounds in media, film, music, and more.
Winner to have a featured interview in digital magazine Vents Magazine and other outlets to be announced.
Mentorship meetings with (subject to change):
1. Christina Strain, writer, "The Magicians"
2. Mina Paterson, development, Carnival Film & Television Ltd.
3. Erica Rosbe, writer, "Rick & Morty"
-Must be 18 years of age or older.
-Applicants can be located anywhere in the world. Must have a passport and travel should you want to attend the summit. International entries are allowed but the material must be written in English.
- If a screenplay is submitted, it must be in PDF format.
- Re-submissions are allowed but entry fee must be paid again.
- Your title page should include the correct contact information.
- At the time of your submission, the script must not have been produced.
- Please no adaptations of material based on another's intellectual property.
- If the script is written by a writing duo, only the writer submitted will qualify.
- Any music submitted must be the original work of the artist.
- Music submitted may not have used samples by other artists.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitting applicant.