The Temecula International Film Festival (TEIFF) will take place June 19, 2018 in Temecula, CA, USA. As a well established reality on the national and international festival scene, CSIFF mission is to support the distribution of Independent cinema, by offering national and international movie productions the place and time to exchange their views, conscious that the art of Cinema is the most powerful cultural communication channel, bringing people and cultures together. Where we love an independent film. The festival is free to attend, all film screenings and workshops are free to attend.
JOIN US IN Temecula June 19, 2018 as we celebrate the arts and honor some of the film industry’s finest talent.
• Entrant warrants that there are NO DISPUTES regarding the ownership of their film/project/screenplay. If there is ANY DISPUTE whatsoever, said film/project/screenplay will be disqualified.
• Entrant(s) confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images and content in the entry.
• Entrant(s) will allow usage of clips from the entry and all related publicity material submitted for promotional use on television, radio, in print, web and at live Festival events.
• All decisions made by judges, programmers and organizers will be final, and NO REFUND of entry fee will be permitted.
• The TEIFF reserves the right to remove a film, project, or screenplay from the festival program for any reason or for no reason, and shall not be liable for any refund or claims of any kind arising out of such removal. In case the film, project or screenplay in question is diqualified, or is unable to screen due to technical, or operational difficulties, or if your film needs to be rescheduled, delayed, or removed from the program for any reason, the filmmaker (cast, crew, or anyone involved with the project in question) are not entitled to any refund or damage claims of any kind.