We are hugely excited to have an international online short film competition! We are looking for original, engaging films and especially want to celebrate filmmakers working with minimal resources. The competition has 4 editions a year, so if you miss a deadline, be sure to submit to the next!
For each edition of the competition, the best films will be promoted on the Stir and Fry YouTube channel. Of these selected films, there will be 1 winner in each category. The winning filmmakers will be interviewed about their work on our YouTube channel, if they are comfortable with this. We will respect filmmakers' wishes for their work to remain private if they are submitting to other festivals.
- Submit only via FilmFreeway or Festhome (https://festhome.com/f/6271)
- There is no entry fee
- Films under 20 minutes
- English subtitles if dialogue not English
- Completed within 2 years of deadline
- No requirement for premiere status
- You may submit multiple films
- You may not submit the same film twice
- We do not accept unfinished films
- No unauthorised use of music etc.