Sonoma County students are invited to submit short films in the tenth annual student film festival to be held on Friday April 6, 2017 at the Carole L. Ellis Auditorium, SRJC Petaluma 680 Sonoma Mountain Parkway, Petaluma, CA 94954
CALL FOR ENTRIES IS OPEN UNTIL MARCH 2!
Filmmakers invited to screen at the Sonoma County Student Film Festival will receive passes to attend Film Fest Petaluma, Sonoma County’s Premier International Shorts Festival, held on May 5, 2018 at the historic Mystic Theatre in downtown Petaluma. Films designated as “Best of Show” will be invited to screen in the May 5th festival program where student filmmakers will have the opportunity to network and engage with industry professionals from around the world.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a school located in Sonoma County, California USA during Spring 2018.
- Films may showcase a wide variety of mediums, including but not limited to, animation, live action, documentary, and experimental works.
- Your film must have been produced within the last two years.
- The film must not exceed 15 minutes in length.
- Foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
- Submitted films must be headed and followed by an appropriate amount of black screen (at least 5 seconds).
- Filmmakers may submit a maximum of two film entries.
- Each film entry must include a completed entry form, film synopsis, cast/crew list and 1-3 digital stills to be considered.
- Films must be submitted via a web-link (i.e. Youtube, Vimeo).
- Filmmakers must be able to attend the Friday, April 6th screening at the Petaluma Santa Rosa Junior College Campus.