Screenplay Festival that occurs every single week in either Toronto or Los Angeles.
FULL FEEDBACK on your screenplay from our committee of Professional Screenwriters, Production Heads and Script Consultants. Get your entire script performed at the writing festival by professional actors and made into a promotional video.
SUBMIT your FEATURE, TV, or SHORT SCREENPLAY.
Submissions take 3-5 weeks for evaluation. Looking for screenplays from all over the world.
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
– Now showcasing 5x more winners than in the past. At least 30 winners a month. Festival occurs every single week.
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
Submit your short screenplay (10 pages or less) to the festival contest. Winners get their screenplay turned into a screenplay movie.
What we do is give your screenplay a visual & audio experience using images and professional voice over actors to bring your words and characters to life.
At least 1 winner every single month!
All winners also receive an IMDB credit for their script to movie after it's completed.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Watch recent winning screenplays turned into movies:
More Recent Testimonials:
WILDsound is a screenwriter’s treasure! They take enormous time to provide the most expert, detailed feedback, even allowing my choice to incorporate all the committee’s ideas or stay with my draft. With caring support, they’ve honored each deadline and every award they promised, and I’m forever grateful for their right-on insightful niggles to enhance my story. WILDsound provides everything a screenwriter needs to find the way to a story’s successful completion. I’m forever grateful!
– Elan Carlton, Cahoots, Feature Script
I have taken the time to review your feedback and have found your comments and suggested invaluable. As an amateur writer, with this being my first attempt at a screenplay, it’s feedback like this that will help mold me into a stronger writer. I am taking your suggestions and comments into consideration and heading back to the drawing board. My time is limited and I do not want to rush myself.
– Sarah Kochan, Feature Screenplay “Infected Romance”
Thank you for your incisive feedback on my submission. I especially appreciate the specificity with which you address areas that need improvement, and I can see how revising them will make my resubmission better.
– Edythe Wise, Feature Screenplay “Orpheus Takes a Detour”
Thank you for your excellent feedback! This is my first ever script / writing attempt, so I really did need the valued advice you so clearly pointed out.
– Ben Browne, Feature Screenplay “Sinjar”
Thank you very much for your email and taking the time to write such a good feedback. I really appreciate all your comments and I will definitely take them on board. No worries about being harsh – the harder the better as it helps me to improve my writing.
– Andrew Chaos, Feature Screenplay “Release the Chaos”
Send in a short screenplay that's 10 pages or less.
Two options to submit. Submit solely for the contest for the chance to get your screenplay turned into a movie. Or, submit for professional feedback plus formally enter your short script into the contest.
Fast turnaround on submissions. 2-3 weeks! It's our focus to do as many Screenplay Movies as possible. If your script is ready, we'll turn it into a movie.