South Asian Short Film Festival is the biggest Short Film and Documentary Film Festival in Eastern India. The festival is going to take place in Nandan, Kolkata during March-April, 2019. The first edition of the festival had witnessed a great enthusiasm and appreciation from Film Makers, Critics and Audiences. A total 179 short features and documentaries were showcased in the 1st edition.
1. Satyajit Ray Gold and Silver Awards for the Best and 2nd Best Documentaries.
2. Ritwik Ghatak Gold and Silver Awards for the Best and 2nd Best Short Fictions.
* Short Fictions (Maximum 40 Minutes) and Documentaries (Maximum 70 Minutes) made after 1st January 2016 in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Maldives are eligible. Films must be subtitled in English.
* One can submit more than one Entry, but separate submission form should be filled up for each Entry with separate Entry Fee, Consent Letter and other attachments.
* Films available in YouTube or any other Web Platform are also eligible, if not submitted already for the SASFF 2018.
* Films submitted in SASFF 2018 are not eligible under any circumstances.