Ransäter Filmfestival is short film festival that will be held for the 4th time 4-6 april 2019. Our main purpose is to bring quality short to the small village of Ransäter. We think that it is important that everyone has the possibility to enjoy and experience film close to where you live so you don't need to go all the way to Stockholm-, Gothenburg- or Uppsala Filmfestivals.
The first day will be a workshop held by Kaisa El Ramly (won best short 2018) the workshop will be dedicated to aspiring young actors. The second day we will screen the selected shorts that are in competition. The third day we will have a retrospective with a a director who made the difficult transition between short and feature. The price ceremony will also be held on the third day and we end the festival with a live music act
A jury of three will decide one winner and the audience will decide one winner. If you win you need to be present to receive the price money. At least two of the filmmakers that are selected will be invited to this years festival.
Jury price: 700€ and a trophy
Audience award: 700€ and a trophy (voted by audience)
Rules for Ransäter Filmfestival
1. Your movie must be made between 2017-2019
2. Your movie cant be longer than 30 minutes
3. If not in english or swedish, subtitles in either langues is necessary
4. All rights must be cleared; music etc. Ransäter Filmfestival is not responsible for any copyright infringement
5. If you have a submitted your movie you cant get a refund
6. To receive the price money you need to be present. But we take care of the expenses to get your here