The Pitch to Screen® Festival celebrates the creation and advancement of innovative cinematic works from both celebrated filmmakers and emerging talent. It embraces the vision, passion, and innovative spirit of these artists. We are dedicated to showcasing exceptional films and talent and supporting the next generation of filmmakers.
The Pitch to Screen® Awards celebrate nominees in four main categories, four nominees in each: Best Narrative Feature Film, Best Documentary Feature Film, Best Narrative Short Film, and Best Animated Short Film. Nominees have the opportunity to present their work during the Festival Awards Show on Friday, October 15th, 2021, at the Dolby Theater in New York City. Award winners will be announced for each category. Additionally, Narrative Feature Film entries will also be evaluated for awards in the following categories: Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Screenplay, Best Director, Best Cinematographer, Best Editor, and Best Music Composer.
▪ All Nominees are invited to attend the awards ceremony and reception at the Dolby Theater in New York City.
▪ All Winners receive the official Pitch to Screen Film Awards statuette.
▪ The Pitch to Screen Festival is an IMDb qualifying annual film festival.
▪ Competition is open to U.S. and International entries.
▪ Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2018.
▪ All non-English films must have English subtitles.
▪ Films must be submitted via an online screener.
▪ You may submit more than one entry, but for each entry, you must complete a separate entry form and pay a separate entry fee.
▪ By submitting your film for consideration for Pitch to Screen Film Awards, you agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/film poster/stills) for promotional purposes.
▪ Entry fees are non-refundable. Entries will not be viewed without payment.