The objective of the PIMPRI CHINCHWAD SHORT FILM FESTIVAL PCISFF-2020is to change the attitude of the audience of looking at short films and give them a vision. Filmmakers from all around the world, professionals and students are encouraged to send their their work that will be curate by some best minds of the industry and screened at the PCISFF'19. Festival will be inaugurated by some known faces of the industry. There will be short film screening. Award ceremony will be held to felicitate winners. The dinner party will be held where all the PCMC film actors join.
* SHORT FILM AWARDS.
01) Diamond Short Film - Rs. 25,000/- & Trophy
02) Golden Short Film - Rs. 20,000/- & Trophy
03) Silver Short Film - Rs. 15,000/- & Trophy
* DOCUMENTARY AWARDS
01) First Best Documentary - Rs. 25,000/- & Trophy
* OTHER AWARDS
01) BEST PERFORMANCE SHORT FILM
Male - Rs. 2000/- & Trophy
Female - Rs.2000/- & Trophy
02) TECHNICAL AWARDS- SHORT FILM
Best Direction - Rs. 2000/- & Trophy
Best Cinematography - Rs. 2000/- & Trophy (Short Film& Documentary)
Best Editing - Rs. 2000/- & Trophy
Best Sound Design - Rs. 2000/- & Trophy (Short Film& Documentary)
Best Screenplay - Rs. 2000/- & Trophy
3) Best Jury Film Award - Rs. 5000/- & Trophy
4) SPECIAL Mention Award
1. The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2015. You can send entry with online form and Google drive link of the film.
point should be: Entries should be in PAL format only.NTSC is not accepted. Festival management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the film formats.
3rs point: The film can be documentary, experimental, narrative, fiction, non-fiction. The original film may be produced on HD, Mov, MP4/H264 formats. The film must be available on HD presentation or preview purpose for technical committee, selection committee & jury pannel.
4. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
5. Total running time of short film must be less than 30 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
6. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
7. 2 copies of the film should be submitted in the given formats. Each preview of the film copy should be label with the film title, running time, contact e-mail 7 phone number.
8. Multiple copies can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview film copies, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be encloses. Each film is considered as a new entry.
9: PIMPRI CHINCHWAD FILM CLUB ORGANISATION has the right to use the entries/send/select the nominated films and materials from the films for festival promotional purpose and to retain copies of each film as a part of our festival library.
10. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
11. The publicity material (Broacher, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
12, Transportation and insurance cost of film copies, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to festival office shall be borne by the applicant. The festival will not be responsible for the parcel with the airport authority of INDIA or custom department. The custom duties should be pay by the filmmakers/producers.