Films are a bigger medium to register about our society. Pacific international film festival was started with a purpose to celebrate those films. Come, let's celebrate..
The officially selected project in receives Pacific International Film Festival laurel.
All the Finalists, Winners and Honorable Mentions will be listed on our website, will be shared on our social media.
The Certificate Awards are given in the following categories:
Best International Feature Film
Best Indian Feature Film
Best International Short Film
Best Indian Short Film
Best Debut Filmmaker
Best Musical Theme
Best Original Score
Best Sound Designing
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Experimental Film
Best Horror/Thriller/Fantastic/Science Fiction Film
Best Women’s Film
Best Film on Women
Best Animated Film
Best LGBT Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Single Shot Sort Film
Best Family/Children Film
Best Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into competition in the
PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL is open to any film completed after January 1, 2010, regardless of content, subject, or origin.
Submitting your film to the PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive a certificate.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. The PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.